New update: yellow on white scores

Options
McPosterson
McPosterson Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
Scores are not reading well.  Score is in yellow. Bottom opponent background color is white

Comments

• xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yes, the one PVP node it's really hard to read the points rewards because of the colors
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Thank you for your feedback here.  We are looking at this now for a future fix.  
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Lakestone, is there any way D3 can set up a public beta environment for when you are planning on putting forward UI changes?

I like that we can see enemy cover spreads when searching for PVP opponents now (previously had to spy their roster), but I agree with what is said about the bottom left PVP node background interfering with the yellow font.  

I noticed the colour mismatch nearly instantly. If fans had access to a beta environment, I am sure this would be picked up on instantly.

If I may suggest fixes, change the background or put a black border around the yellow point values. I think "7" and "3" or "4" were the hard numbers to see when in the second digit. 24, 44 etc.
  • hothie
    hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Agree with the previous posts. Yellow numbering does make it difficult (nearly impossible) to see on a white background.

And I do like being able to see the cover spreads for the enemy team. That's a nice change. Kudos there.

And I understand having a public beta may not be feasible but at least have a small group of playtesters to try things out before implementing them. And maybe you do, but it seems there have been a lot of color changes that have been made recently that were, shall we say, less than optimal, that I think could have been caught before implementing.

Also, and this may just be operator error, since I'm new, but if I click "Quote" on the forums, and then change my mind, I either can't or don't know how to delete the "saved draft" comment. And it often will only allow me to write inside the comment block, so my comment looks like a quote. Again, might be just me not knowing what I'm doing, but I think others have had the same issues.

Thanks. :)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    hothie said:
    Also, and this may just be operator error, since I'm new, but if I click "Quote" on the forums, and then change my mind, I either can't or don't know how to delete the "saved draft" comment. And it often will only allow me to write inside the comment block, so my comment looks like a quote. Again, might be just me not knowing what I'm doing, but I think others have had the same issues.

Thanks. :)
    if you're in a desktop browser, switch to HTML view </>, and you can delete the quote block
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Just wanted to say, annoying UI changes need to reviewed and tested a lot more before being implemented.

I stopped playing a bit ago, not because I was angry at the game or anything. I started getting less motivated to play as there weren't any excited new characters, but I was still playing. Until the strobe light, dark on enemy turn change happened. That made it a little more annoying to play, and so I just logged in less and less until I stopped logging in all together.

I popped into the forums to see if anything was new or enticing, so just thought I'd drop a note.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2021
    Options
    scottee said:
    Just wanted to say, annoying UI changes need to reviewed and tested a lot more before being implemented.

I stopped playing a bit ago, not because I was angry at the game or anything. I started getting less motivated to play as there weren't any excited new characters, but I was still playing. Until the strobe light, dark on enemy turn change happened. That made it a little more annoying to play, and so I just logged in less and less until I stopped logging in all together.

I popped into the forums to see if anything was new or enticing, so just thought I'd drop a note.

Hitting me in PvP wasn't enough motivation to keep playing??

Pfft, I'm kinda jilted...😞             😏
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    Thank you for your feedback here.  We are looking at this now for a future fix.  
    Looks like it's been fixed, thank you!
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This was fixed and that is wonderful! Now, can you fix the timers in PvE? They too are incredibly hard to read with the new update...