Marvel Puzzle Quest R230 Release Notes (6/21/21)

Comments

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,804 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why would they change anything about their quality control process when these kinds of mistakes have no impact on how much players play or spend?

How can you get across that you're upset about their quality control?  Write a forum post that they don't read?  Reduce your 1-star review on the app store...to 1 star?  Spend less than $0?
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    The scrolling on pvp rewards it is excesive. All 1* and 2* characters depicted with any and each power.
    What would be more of common sense: just feature the character without any power. The player would figure it out there is the character in any power available. 
    More common sense even: just design a picture of all the 1* characters and other of 2* together. Then the cover spamming ends.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Devs, please post a quick mock up preview before you make giant changes.  Pretty sure the vast majority are unwanted, unliked, and unnecessary.

Now it's much harder to see what round I'm on (3/6) and easier to see (but not well) the thing that doesn't matter at all, the **** rewards.

If it ain't broke, break it!

(that's the saying, right?) 😆
    "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it." is one I like to say myself lol
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanos said:
    Either they have no budget for QA or they have the worst testers in the industry.
    Their QA are probably following basic test plans/script. Tap here does this happen - checked etc. What their need are proper quality engineers that will review the changes, see if it's fit for purpose and be aware of any potential UI/UX issues. 
  • Hilk
    Hilk Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Since the pvp screen looks like it is getting a major redo… how about put the players name and alliance on that screen… seems like there is a lot of blank room…

not sure why we need all the potential rewards listed, unless hopefully they are go8ng to be adding some different ones in? 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Most probably it's new players' request. You know, they still exist in the game and new ones are born every day.

Talking about PvP, skipping opponent quickly looks a little jerky. It's like there's .5 second lag.
  • marvel075
    marvel075 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Don't know if anyone noticed, but they changed Peggy carter's face too look more smooth, wonder who else they changed
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    marvel075 said:
    Don't know if anyone noticed, but they changed Peggy carter's face too look more smooth, wonder who else they changed
    Hmmm, they did the same thing to 3* Cap years ago.  I guess Flaptain is next haha
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Small thing, the skip tax is off center...
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,516 Chairperson of the Boards
    marvel075 said:

Oh, wow. They Wanda'd her.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    If I was Peggy I would sue whoever did her plastic surgery.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    I know we're all distracted by the pvp points display, but we really expecting Ohm My....to be Omega Red? I'd be super hype if that turned out to be true, even if he turns out to be hot garbage

• zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    The ohm is the SI unit of electrical resistance.  Therefore, this has to be somebody associated with electricity.  
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    The ohm is the SI unit of electrical resistance.  Therefore, this has to be somebody associated with electricity.  
    I think the connection people are making is that the symbol for the Ohm in electronics is an Omega, and Omega Red has that on his Jim Lee hat.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    That would explain Ohm, but what about My?
    However if we see the greek alphabet, Ohm is the 24th and final letter, and My(micro) would be the 12th.
    If that info clarifies something for you, you will be luckier than me.
  • Stranger Dan
    Stranger Dan Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Electro is probably one of the most well known characters not in this game yet. I love Omega Red but Electro's more mainstream. Besides the Sinister Six isn't really the Sinister Six without him.

Hopefully they swap Carnage and Venom out of that boss event now that they have better fitting Spider-Villains to choose from. Carnage wants to kill pretty much everyone in sight he's not someone you want to invite into your group and Venom is more of an anti-hero vigilante who'd be trying to take down the Sinister Six especially if it had Carnage in it.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    I just got nothing for Electro…we’ll get who we get but we have most of the spider villains I care about at this point. Rhino is about the only one I’d think was cool. Maybe Tombstone.

I’d like some more Ghost Rider content, maybe Lilith, Blackout, Blackheart…
  • UNSHMD
    UNSHMD Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    “we value your opinion” you keep telling us, then why are you still messing up our UI? Ever since first chance we’ve been telling you it’s awful and doesn’t need to be revamp it’s working (sorry was working) fine.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,902 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2021
    I still think it's Electro over Omega Red
    Back in the fall this podcast was played when Jamie Foxx was confirmed in Spiderman 3. Easy to see the clue riff of 'Oh my' to 'Ohm My'.
    KGB