Meet Rebeca

Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2021 in MtGPQ General Discussion

Hey guys,

I'm Rebeca, the new community manager for the Oktagon team, it's a pleasure to meet you, from now on I will be in direct contact with you.
First of all, I would like to thank Marcela for the time she took to help me adapt and for the excellent work she has been doing so far. I am very happy to know that I am taking on a respectful and dedicated community.
I know that any change can be worrying, but I believe that the support Marcela offered me during the month of adaptation will be enough to help me continue with the good work.
And don't worry, Marcela will continue with us on Magic Puzzle Quest, she will only be a little less present around here.
In addition, I arrive with the objective of improving even more Oktagon's communication with you, so please let me know if you have any ideas for improvement, things you would like to see here, or feedbacks.

I look forward to getting to know you better.

Sincerely,
Rebeca

Comments

• madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    Welcome aboard.  Hopefully Marcela knows she'll be missed!
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2021
    Hi, Rebeca! Thanks for everything, Marcella!
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Welcome Rebeca!  You have some big shoes to fill, Marcela has done an excellent job dealing with the, uh, riff-raff here over the last couple years.  But here's hoping for even more open and clear communication from our Portuguese overlords!
  • BongoTheGrey
    BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2021
    Hi Rebeca, welcome! Huge thank you to Marcela for all her help and best of luck to her with the Oktacast!  :)
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    Welcome Rebeca. 

Thank you for all the fish, Marcela. (I hope you get the reference)  ;)
  • TomB
    TomB Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Welcome Rebeca! :D
  • TheHunter
    TheHunter Posts: 274 Mover and Shaker
    Welcome Rebeca, I'm certain everyone here will keep you VERY busy! :smiley:
  • Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Hi Rebecca glad to have you aboard.
  • Scydrex7
    Scydrex7 Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Welcome aboard, Rebeca. Pleased to meet you. Looking forward to a happy relationship between you and this community.
  • OmniTron
    OmniTron Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Hi Rebeca,
    Welcome! Like everyone before me already mentioned,  Marcela wI'll be missed! 
    First request I have for you to look into; i (have) play(ed) several android games, and what keeps me playing is a comfortable environment (good communication possibilities with coalition, but also a general/outside of coalition communication system, options to play around with possible decks without messing up established decks/more deck slots! And the possibility to play for hours on end without the pressure of letting down my coalition if I choose not to). I am aware of the extra deck slots the VIP subscription brings, but to pay 15/30 a month for comfort is too much. I think ALOT of players stop their subscription when they've accumulated a good collection. No one I know keeps the sub going just for the extra deck slots.
    So,
    - Extra deck slots (start with one and see how the community reacts/ how much (more/less) time they spend using the app?)
    - An evolving story mode (different chapters? Specific planeswalkers allowed? A weekly single player campaign mode? Specific color(s)? A campaign with rewards according to chosen difficulty?)
    - communication. Right now (almost) all players in top coalitions rely on third party apps. Imagine if we could share screenshots and the like in-game! Plus it'll give you insight in what's going on in the community.
    Looking forward to work with you!
    Best regards, 
    OmniTron.
  • OmniTron
    OmniTron Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    @Rebeca
     "When there's an error that affects a player's final score in an event, Customer Support is only allowed to send you the difference in rewards from the next bracket (in personal ranking) as compensation. Unfortunately our system still doesn't allow us to credit you or your coalition with the missing points."

@Oktagon_Support , when will you allow customer support to reimburse the full difference in rewards caused by a bug in your game? 

And when will you reprogram your 'system' to credit players and their coalition with points lost caused by one out of the plenty bugs in your game?
    Maybe @Marcella is motivated to explain why, after we invested time and effort, we are not correctly/reasonably/fairly reimbursed for lost time and efforts...

Best regards, 
    OmniTron. 

I got this reply from @bken1234:

Compensation decisions are likely made by D3Go!, not Oktagon. They handle the $$ — so those kinds of things are controlled by them. Marcela wouldn’t be the one you ask. You would need to ask someone in the D3Go! team. 

(Same goes for rewards for the record)

I would think it's up to you (as a company) to confront D3Go! and fight for the rights of your customers. Or am I wrong?

Best regards, 
    OmniTron 
  • TomB
    TomB Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    More importantly, can we get a contact person at D3Go if they're the ones we need to be talking to? @bken1234