Watch the Keys to Success Video Guides (6/11/21)

LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited June 2021 in MPQ General Discussion

Are you new to MARVEL Puzzle Quest or just need a refresher? If this is you, or if you are just really interested in the latest and greatest MPQ content, we are super excited to bring you a special series to help serve as a guide with the "Key to Success" videos.

Visit the YouTube Playlist HERE to watch the 5 part video series and share this playlist with a friend who may just be getting started in the game.

Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2021
    Those videos are pretty basic however they could be of great help to newcomers, plus it shows the game in an appealing way. 
    It would be positive a link to them inside the game, and preferably with a small reward for to watch them.
    It would be nice to explain advanced tricks, like clearing optimally pve or to use optimally shields. 
  • SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2021
    @LakeStone

In video 2, you guys need to define what AP is and what it does
    In video 3, you guys promote an "excellent story" will we see more of that story?  A new campaign mode?
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,191 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's an interesting set of videos. 

Honestly , I never really found the game overly complicated when I first started playing. 

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    At least they said save legendary tokens for when your ready to progress to 4* and higher play.  Overall good job explaining the basics.  It would be interesting to see how the devs explain intermediate and advanced tactics
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2021
    Phumade said:
     It would be interesting to see how the devs explain intermediate and advanced tactics

Seems fairly straightforward:
    1) Dr Strange for PvE in 3* land until you reach step 2 below.
    2) Polaris/Grocket/Juggs for pick-3 PvE and Polaris/Grocket for pick-2 PvE until you reach 5* champs (and maybe not even then)
    Can probably repeat that for PvP too (I use it to reach 900 in every event) with the addition of a few extra counter characters like Sabretooth or America/Karnak etc.

What I really want to know is would they talk about sharding exclusively for the above characters, Alliances (ie joining T100 for rewards etc), using the Line App for PvP co-ordination/advice and finally mention the existence of Stark Buy clubs for those who want to spend.
    KGB
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    So, are they finally admitting that the strategies used by us for years are good and recommended?