Shop and Roster Advice

Mithrandyr
Mithrandyr Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
Hello, hope every1 is allright, i wanted your opinion about spending LT in the store now before colossus leaves it, i have 2 covers of Wanda, 3 covers of collosus, 220 Lts and 120 more in cp, my roster includes, Apocalypse, Kitty, BRB, Prof X, Dr. strange and Onslaught champed, is it worthy to spend hoard in that store??
Have to add that my champs are just 450ish.. not too much higher, my doubt about spending in wanda is cause though i like her i dont know if she is meta enough to spend, or if knull is or will be meta, and if not let them go by and wait for better heroes/store like okoye or ihulk, thanks for nay help you can give

Comments

• Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Wanda and Colossus are definitely worth champing.

Wanda in particular seems to be very useful in puzzle quest. I used her in practically every node this event.  

I would say pull until you get atleast 10-12 covers of Wanda in total, then you can finish her by favouriting her.

Make sure you also have enough HP to roster them :)
  • Mithrandyr
    Srheer0 said:
    Wanda and Colossus are definitely worth champing.

Wanda in particular seems to be very useful in puzzle quest. I used her in practically every node this event.  

I would say pull until you get atleast 10-12 covers of Wanda in total, then you can finish her by favouriting her.

Make sure you also have enough HP to roster them :)
    Thank you Very much!
  • Srheer0
    No problem, do let us know how the pulls go. I like to read about good or bad rng and always log my LL pulls :D
  • Mithrandyr
    Srheer0 said:
    No problem, do let us know how the pulls go. I like to read about good or bad rng and always log my LL pulls :D
    sure, i will, im just waiting to a closer time collosus is leaving so i have more lts and i have to spend less cp on it, i heard its at the en of the month right?
  • Mithrandyr
    Srheer0 said:
    sure, i will, im just waiting to a closer time collosus is leaving so i have more lts and i have to spend less cp on it, i heard its at the en of the month right?
    Finally did the shopping, had colossus 2/0/0, wanda 0/0/2 and knull 1/0/0, spent all my lt (226), about 6 more pulls in cp and finished with colossus 5/5/3, wanda 4/4/5 (2 more saved), and knull 5/4//2.. i stopped cause there will be more time to decide if he´s worthy
  • Srheer0
    That looks like a fine pull rate :D  

In my experience from the old days of spending CP and LL as soon as I pulled, I got on average 10-14 covers of a Latest from the time they entered to the time they left.
  • formula11
    formula11 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Nice pulls
  • Katakuri1
    Katakuri1 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Wish I could have that rate :(

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,895 Chairperson of the Boards
    formula11 said:
    Nice pulls
    Why?