Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Decide to take boosted Dr. Strange for a ride in PvP. AI Prof X gets cascade after cascade to trigger signal boost to down him in one move. Haiyah as Uncle Roger would say.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    I worked months to get the final cover of BRB champed today . As soon as I got him champed , MPQ offers a BRB cover in their offers a few hours later . A waste of 3 months of shards .
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    I worked months to get the final cover of BRB champed today . As soon as I got him champed , MPQ offers a BRB cover in their offers a few hours later . A waste of 3 months of shards .
    You also get to miss out on another 250 shards for Jessica Jones in the latest PvE.  She was skipped over for a previous release event for a new 5-star...when I was trying to get enough shards to champ her.  This is another whole cover we've lost.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I made 61 pulls in Ronan's store and I got 12 5* covers. Guess what? Zero Ronan cover. I know I said I love Sinister's blue ability more than yours, but you don't have to be so petty.  :'(
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Opened 100 Heroic Tokens. Zero 4-Stars out of an expected 6.
  • Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Joining Simulator at SCL 10 IE 10+. Holy hard level. Going back to SCL 9 after this is done
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Apparently blue is SWitch's favorite color cause all of my pulls resulted in a 1/7/3 build. Thank goodness I held onto my milestone shards, but now she's at 3/7/3 with no more pulls left. So close, yet so far.
  • Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    I am in similar boat with my 2/6/1 Wanda.

I swear to god if I don’t get her covered, it’s all Cyclop’s fault.  I pulled like crazy through the last rotation and barely covered him. 

But besides all that, I am really liking my champed Cyclops.  Profslaught has always been one of my favorite teams to use .  Last time Cyclops was boosted in PVE, I cleared his essential node probably about ten times. Just for fun.  He really adds a lot as a third and it’s a similar puzzley feeling like you get with 5* Storm.

We got a lot of time tho.  A solid month and a half before Wanda rotates out.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Joining Simulator at SCL 10 IE 10+. Holy hard level. Going back to SCL 9 after this is done
    I mean Wakanda is next and it's not too bad. Simulator is a straight up kick in the teeth though. 
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    ~30 pulls in the Ronan release store. 0 5*s.  :|
  • DaSal
    DaSal Posts: 76 Match Maker
    You should contact Customer Service. Wait, what am I saying? 
  • sambrookjm
    DeNappa said:
    ~30 pulls in the Ronan release store. 0 5*s.  :|
    It took me 61 pulls to get a single Ronan cover.  I got three champ levels for Sinister, and one cover for Hela.  Very, very bad result.

On the bright side, I max-champed my first 4-str (Shuri), champed Loki and got enough shards for single covers for four other 5-star characters (they were all at 450+ shards) so it wasn't a total waste.
  • sambrookjm
    If you have 5-star Hawkeye champed, use him with Coulson and 4-star Gamora to stun lock the other team.  Start with +2 BLue, +2 Red, and +2 All AP.  With those boosts, one blue match or one red match will get your AP generation started.

If not, yeah...it's messy.
  • Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2021
    Going down to SCL 9 for Fight For Wakanda (which I wanted to do cause 10 is hard) thinking the game would remember that when I joined Meet Rocket and Groot. Goes to check Meet Rocket and Groot and I was put in SCL10. 
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Did a few more pulls in LL hoping for at least one cover for my 2/3/4 Colossus. I'd even settle for a cover for my 4/4/4 Knull. I got a Blue cover for 3/8/3 Wanda instead. She's now at 3/9/3. Yay!  :/
  • sambrookjm
    Tried the Crash of the Titans.  My LVL 304 Wiccan vs America Chavez.  She has no active powers, so let's get +2 boosts for each of the colors so she won't get her critical tiles showing up, and I should be able to take her out without too much difficulty.

HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!

She cascades into enough AP on her first turn that she starts placing critical tiles *and* doing damage on Turn #2.  Turn #4, her traps go off.  Wiccan doesn't last long enough to fire off a single power.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tried the Crash of the Titans.  My LVL 304 Wiccan vs America Chavez.  She has no active powers, so let's get +2 boosts for each of the colors so she won't get her critical tiles showing up, and I should be able to take her out without too much difficulty.

HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!

She cascades into enough AP on her first turn that she starts placing critical tiles *and* doing damage on Turn #2.  Turn #4, her traps go off.  Wiccan doesn't last long enough to fire off a single power.
    You messed up. When you go in with +2 all ap the game secretly knows it and messes with you. When I was climbing in Northstar's pvp one of my last fights before I was going to shield out was against a BRB/Polaris team so I did +2 on green and blue plus all ap for my own BRB/Polaris. Then enemy Polaris got a stupid lucky cascade and the next thing I know literally the entire board is covered with enemy protects. So I ended up retreating since they had like a million ap. However, today for the Crash I didn't take any ap boosts with me and fought her straight up. Despite her getting off a couple of match 4s she wasn't able to do any more than that so my Wiccan barely took any damage and then hit her with a Chain Lightning for the win. Sometimes less is more. 
  • sambrookjm
    edited July 2021
    Having three "Neutral" Energy Surge tiles on the board when the opposing team fires off their Wilson's Gambit team-up, doing about 2500 damage to each member of the team and getting rid of those countdowns.

Edit - Three fights in a row.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2021
    I officially hate everyone’s Polaris but mine. Nerf everyone’s but mine please. Leave mine as is, as I love her.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    5* Deadpool as my opponents last man standing singlehandedly destroyed my team with his blasted Penance Fare. I don't have many regrets in this game but not getting a solid amount of covers on him is my biggest.