Next 5*???

bk201
bk201 Posts: 94 Match Maker
Quick question to the experts: Who should I focus on that will make any difference? Who is missing in the champed list that is essential to PvE and PvP? (I play both, mainly PvE)

Champed (ranges from 460 to 451): Okoye, Hela, Cap Marvel, Kitty, Loki, Apocalypse, Carnage, Doctor Doom, Iceman, PX, Thor, BRB, Onslaught, Storm
Fully covered: CA First Avenger
12 covers: iHulk, Killmonger
10 covers: Black Bolt, Strange
9 covers: Black Suit Spiderman, Yelena (2 saved)
8 covers: Black Panther, Black Widow, Deadpool, Mr. Sinister
7 covers: Magneto, Rescue, Silver Surfer, Star Lord, Old Man Logan

Everyone else have 6 or less covers, only Knull is missing. I have all 4* rostered and champed except for 16 of them (12 fully covered and the last 4 releases in progress). Also, have 140 LL tokens, but Wanda, Colossus and Knull doesn't seem to have great synergy with those champed.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Comments

• bk201
    Wanda and Colossus are awesome with Apocalypse.
    Couldn't test them, have 1 cover of each, but on paper imo Wanda looks like a better partner for him. Colossus looks solid. It sounds a good idea to cover Wanda, so the question changes: is it better to get Colossus/Wanda/Knull or Wanda/Knull/Ronan?
  • UnsmashableTim
    UnsmashableTim Posts: 81 Match Maker
    I'd say Ihulk from that list, but I always champ a 5 star if they get 13 covers.  I have that cap. He's not amazing, but when any of them are boosted, it's good to have them
  • bk201
    I'd say Ihulk from that list, but I always champ a 5 star if they get 13 covers.  I have that cap. He's not amazing, but when any of them are boosted, it's good to have them
    Yeah, it's always nice to have boosted 5*s! I'll eventually champ Cap, there wasn't an opportunity to use him yet.

I keep iHulk underleved so he tanks only green and minimize self damage and avoid hurting allies. He's 415 and Okoye 460.
  • bk201
    bk201 said:
    Wanda and Colossus are awesome with Apocalypse.
    Couldn't test them, have 1 cover of each, but on paper imo Wanda looks like a better partner for him. Colossus looks solid. It sounds a good idea to cover Wanda, so the question changes: is it better to get Colossus/Wanda/Knull or Wanda/Knull/Ronan?
    Colossus over Ronan, hands down. Colossus has amazing match damage and significantly reduces enemy match damage to your team. He also has a cheap Black that hits quite hard. His Blue can be useful in a clutch, as it removes a chosen enemy special tile.
    So last couple of days I opened 169 LL, got 26 5-stars (15,4% rate).

Got 8 Colossus (5/1/4), 11 SWitch (4/5/4 +3 saved) and 7 Knull (3/3/1).

I'll give them a ride this weekend on simulator.
  • UnsmashableTim
    UnsmashableTim Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Can wait for a maxed knull. Seems like cheating;)