CotT: Yondu vs. Gamora

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
Level 334 Yondu makes three blue matches and whistles his arrow towards Gamora. The end. LT was a Silk cover.

Comments

• PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Yondu is about level 280 or so, and it was a similar story. The fight took a little longer than I expected, as I was stuck needing one measly blue AP for at least a dozen turns. I was able to cast black to keep Gamora from getting a little too big in her britches with red, and then finally a match-4 netted me the last blue I needed. One shot, one kill!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    First go with champed Yondu, all the blue was Gamora's and Yondu was stunned and finished off as Gamora had time to get specials on the board. Next round - the board decided that there would basically be no blue whatsoever so we had a fight over black which Yondu won and he turned the tables. I never did once fire blue though.
  • fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    My Yondu is only 0/1/1 so I almost didn't bother. However, in last month's puzzle gauntlet I managed to get a 4* Taskmaster's Sword, which I now have at almost max level. With that and a bunch of boosts, this turned out to be easy.