Reinforcements Tournament

Comments

• I see a few people here in my bracket. icon_e_smile.gif *Waves.* I've been lurking here for a week or so but, I haven't posted much.

Retaliations are insane. I took a 3 hour nap and woke up to 9 retaliations. Lol. I'm not complaining, though. My phone feels like it's burning up, however. icon_razz.gif
  • Good luck to anybody that doesn't have a high level IM40.
  • Thanks! (I don't -- mine is L46 because I haven't had much interest in raising him up. I've had better candidates.)
  • I'm still trying to get the blue cover for my IM40. Hopefully, I'll win one in Heroic Mode and it will help me in the tournament because right now I'm having to really grind just to stay in the top 20. Lol.
  • With a L93 IM there's no team that's scary especially using the forest tiles to rush 13 red. 6500 damage! The last few minutes will be an even bigger bloodbath than the Thornament.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Good luck to anybody that doesn't have a high level IM40.
    What do you mean by "high level"? Mine's in the mid 50's (focused on Spidey and Original Widow over the weekend), and I haven't had much trouble at all getting to 600.
  • Managed to get to 600 for the Widow cover. g'nite!
  • JohnduBois wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    Good luck to anybody that doesn't have a high level IM40.
    What do you mean by "high level"? Mine's in the mid 50's (focused on Spidey and Original Widow over the weekend), and I haven't had much trouble at all getting to 600.

Same here. Mine is 42 and I don't even use him. I got up to 750. I might start though. I need Iso icon_e_sad.gif
  • I can't speak for anyone else, but i'm attacking anybody that doesn't have a high level IM40, regardless of who they're fielding.
  • That explains a lot lol
  • I reached 800 without ever facing an IM40. It took a lot of skipping, but it was worth it.

Oh wait, no it wasn't ... Pulled another classic storm cover.

I'm in 1st now, but my tournament is greyed out. But all my other PVP options work. Wierd.
  • My IM40 is 60, I'm wondering if I should level up him further. I have 20000 extra iso8, but I want to use them on my ragnarok, in the next Lightning Rounds.
  • I just got to 800, playing my go-to team (Wolverine,Rags,Spidey) and ignoring the buffs completely. Boosted HP and damage on the other side doesn't count for much when you're setting up massive green cascades and stun-locking any survivors.

However, I suspect this leaves my team a bit light on defence compared to some of the monsters out there.

And my prize from the Reinforcements? Wolverine 2* - so the game got the final laugh on me icon_e_smile.gif
  • I just got to 800, playing my go-to team (Wolverine,Rags,Spidey) and ignoring the buffs completely. Boosted HP and damage on the other side doesn't count for much when you're setting up massive green cascades and stun-locking any survivors.

However, I suspect this leaves my team a bit light on defence compared to some of the monsters out there.

And my prize from the Reinforcements? Wolverine 2* - so the game got the final laugh on me icon_e_smile.gif
    I reached 325 and the heroic token rewarded me a red X-force wolvie. I think I may pass this tournament without regrets.
  • Grazzt wrote:
    I just got to 800, playing my go-to team (Wolverine,Rags,Spidey) and ignoring the buffs completely. Boosted HP and damage on the other side doesn't count for much when you're setting up massive green cascades and stun-locking any survivors.

I reached 325 and the heroic token rewarded me a red X-force wolvie. I think I may pass this tournament without regrets.

Lol me too on the 325 reward. I've got a solid IM 40 though, don't think I'll be passing.
  • Woot! Made 800, pulled a Blue IM40 from the Reinforcements pack. Presuming I end up in decently in the Heroic Venom that'll max out my IM40 covers. Just need a few tens of thousands of ISO...

Competition in this one is much nastier than the previous few, at least for me. Would you people stop beating up on me?

One of the toughest matches I've had thus far was against someone w/ a L80 Captain America, an IM40, and some 3rd. It wound up down to just my IM40 and his Cap -- and if the AI was smarter it would've trounced me. With the +80% boost a L80 Cap throws his red shield for >1000 damage, every 3 turns. That adds up fast. And if he's stunning you for 2 out of 3 turns it gets... difficult. Thankfully the AI matched its own blue countdown tile.
  • 1 shotting high level Rags with IM40 is so satisfying icon_twisted.gif
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Competition in this one is much nastier than the previous few, at least for me. Would you people stop beating up on me?

Hey, I've been leaving you alone, man icon_razz.gif

P.S. Sorry Nemek icon_e_wink.gif I didn't even realize that was you, but given your team comp...I'm guessing you're probably not mad. icon_razz.gif
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    someguy wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:

Hey, I've been leaving you alone, man icon_razz.gif

P.S. Sorry Nemek icon_e_wink.gif I didn't even realize that was you, but given your team comp...I'm guessing you're probably not mad. icon_razz.gif

No worries, when I send out that comp, I'm hoping for people to attack. Some people even like attacking 5-6 times if they can find me...
  • Lol, yeah, just did the same thing in the lightning round icon_e_biggrin.gif