What's New MPQ (May 24, 2021)

Options
13»

Comments

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Wanda was last featured in the April 11 Hearts of Darkness. She is next featured in the May 30 Hearts of Darkness. Yay variety!
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    helix72 said:
    Wanda was last featured in the April 11 Hearts of Darkness. She is next featured in the May 30 Hearts of Darkness. Yay variety!
    The featured character in April 11 Hearts of Darkness was Onslaught. That event did, however, give Wanda shards as progression rewards. Wanda was featured once so far: May 9th in Thick as Thieves.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Does anyone know if we’ll be getting Cyke shards next event or no since he’s rotated out?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hard to know for sure, but he does seem to be the placement reward for the current one which classically indicates he'll be featured next. Historically we used to see that final feature occasionally overlap the outbound rotation, like he would be in latest at the start of event, then rotate out across it. I hope he is, I didn't get him finished before he left, so that final feature will put him at 11 covers for me which is like a month and a half of shard grind shorter than 10.5 covers...
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nice. How many more Colossus features do we think we'll see? I've got him up to 5/2/4 now, with half a cover in shards. 3 more features seems excessive though at this point in his run.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nice. How many more Colossus features do we think we'll see? I've got him up to 5/2/4 now, with half a cover in shards. 3 more features seems excessive though at this point in his run.
    Colossus is due to leave on 28 Jun. He'll definitely have at least one more run; a second might be a stretch.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    For characters released this year, they’ve been pretty consistently having them the featured shard reward (should have been more specific about my use of the word featured) five times. This will be Cyke’s 5th, Colossus is at 4, Wanda 2 and Knull 1. I hope they keep up the rule of 5s…