**** Lizard (Classic) ****

1235»

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2021
    Each repeater gives 6% damage reduction. Looking at his abilities, I would classify his class type as:

80% defensive 
    20% aggressive

Making his repeaters stay on the board as long as possible to reduce damage makes sense, and the self-fortification each turn, which is a first in the game, seems to support this. Making his repeaters move from top to bottom make his damage reduction less effective. Other benefits of his repeaters are making free matches as well as messing up match-4 or match-5.
  • froggerjohn
    froggerjohn Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2021
    Fair point about the damage reduction, but that doesn't really help in a game that's mostly speed-based. I'd much rather have the damage packets, and the ability to accelerate their usefulness.

But I will withdraw the 'only two possibilities' part of my earlier post, in light of that observation.

While still wishing that they moved the other direction.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2021
    I am still fairly new in this game, stuck in 2* and 3* land for now, still learning the characters... I've played only the loaned 1/1/1 version of the character in the current PvP event. But I think Lizard is a little too good, he has basically everything...  has a stun that doubles as a heal, an AOE nuke, added tankiness while his purple's special tiles are SLITHERING their way up the board... little bit too good imho... not sure if he was intended to have a weakness, as he doesn't seem to have any 

Whoa, hope D3 doesn't nerf him!