MPQ Champ App character tracker app Hall of Champions is live

Options
2»

Comments

• winter37
    winter37 Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    I like the idea and the potential for it, but I wish I could use this in conjunction with my full roster, but it doesn't seem to include characters that have no present feeder ties (4* and 5*'s that have no one feeding into them and don't feed into anyone else).
    Thanks for weighing in, I definitely value community thoughts on this. When I started this application, I wanted to keep the work pared down, and didn't want to just duplicate Gamependium functionality. Now that it looks like Gamependium is sunsetting, I'm more open to the idea of expanding to a full in-game lineup if I hear more feedback that this is what folks would value.
  • winter37
    Options
    Updates, courtesy of SkittleDaddy for bringing these to my attention:

- Apocalypse and Dark Beast have been added to the seed data, will be added to existing lineups probably tomorrow.
    - The Edit Roster screen can now be sorted exclusively by rarity, speeding up page loads. This was on the back burner, but hearing some user feedback requesting this bumped it up on the timetable.
  • winter37
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Good news!: The application has been updated with logic to automatically check for and add missing characters when new ones are added.

Bad news!: I swapped out the database on Heroku for a higher capacity one last week, and now the Hasura instance can't write to it, so the site is down for the time being. If you see this and happen to have experience troubleshooting heroku apps, please reach out since I'm not a back-end dev and am out of my depth here.

EDIT: The issue is now resolved, it appears to have been an issue with Hasura not automatically syncing db credentials with Heroku.
  • winter37
    Options
    Just added: A proper nav menu for mobile view!
  • winter37
    Options
    Mantis and Adam Warlock have been added to the database and are now available in-game!