CotT: Teen Jean vs. Moonstone

Options
qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
I have a champed and well levelled Jean and thought it would be a blast. It took some time to get my colors but at the end a MoM followed by a FoS downed the nasty Moonstone.

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have a L300ish Jean and figured it would be a walk in the park.
    But it was instead a nail biter as I could NOT get purple to save my life (the AI lucked into it all) nor could I manage to set the AI up for a match 5. Mid match I was able to get off her Green 1x and put out some special tiles only for Boobstone to steal them over the next couple of turns. Boobstone also got off Red TWICE which is just crazy given it's high cost and me trying to deny Red.
    In the end I virtually match damaged my way to victory minus firing Green once.
    KGB
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moonstone's high health pool makes this fight take a lot longer than I expected. My Jean is around 290 or so, and I was down to less than a third of my health by the end of it. Like KGB, it was raining red for Moonstone, though I had decent luck with purple and green. Even so, it took both purple and green, and quite a bit of match damage, to finally send the fussy-faced psychologist to the canvas. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My Jean is level 300+ (can't remember exactly what) and my matches went like yours - a bit of a slow grindly battle that was like watching a Tortoise 100m race.