PVP Strategies against 5Witch and Colossus, and Probably Knull's 100k+ health pool

Options
2»

Comments

• Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Theghouse said:
    Srheer0 said:
    MeH (Main event hulk)
    Wanda
    Cyc5ops / Killmonger./ Pr5fX

Use Wandas pink on pink or red. Then use Cyclops yellow with a bunch of TUP in reserve for a big board shuffle to go ontop of MeH's passive shuffling.

Killmonger helps increase certain match damage done, and has strong red and pink nukes.

Ic5man / Pr5fX / Wanda. Very defensive. Annoying to face without a stunner.  

Ic5man / Apoc + Other. Apocs yellows give iceman's green repeaters more damage. And if you use wandas pink on blue, you are almost certain you can match or destroy some blue countdowns every turn in order to stun an enemy and make more blue countdowns the next turn. 

These are all terrible options against Wanda.  MEHulk cascade team gets punished by Wanda's repeater.

Same for Iceman teams.  The stuns are not guaranteed and his green does multiple low damage AOE attacks which is the exact opposite of how you need to handle Wanda.

Silly me. I thought I was posting this in the "fun teams you have played recently" thread.  ><
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2021
    Options
    In Sim, I'm enjoying 5witch/5Col/Apoc.  Not using any boosts and can typically take down any non-500+ team.  Need health packs about every three or four matches for at least one of them (usually 5Col).  Key is to get the yellow out early for Apoc and I also use 5witch pink power on Red.  Apoc can essentially mow them down.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And that team will cut through a 5Witch based opponent? Or do apocalypse's multi-hits just slap you back really hard?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I used BRB and Apocalypse against Wanda and Colossus. While they did win, I need to use 1 healthpack after the match. You need to hope that you don't get casacades while her repeater is out, and Colossus doesn't get a match-4. I was slapped with over 10k damage each from the above scenarios. My Apocalypse was downed to 20k or 30k health at the end of the match. Matches took about 3 minutes 30 second with animation on.

Against this team, you need Britty for healthpack preservation. But matches will be really slow. It took me about 4 minutes to win a match without animation on. Once you down Wanda, Colossus is next. Fortunately, like many of his predecessors, he takes full damage from attack tiles. Once you are taking 1 damage consistently, let Kitty spam her atttack tiles with the help of Wanda.
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    SnowcaTT said:

Polaris stun is a good option. Imagine if we had a decent 5* stun, and problems that could be dealt with. Okoye, iHulk, BRB, SW....wow! A person can dream.

Imagine that...

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,903 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Forget Knull's 100,000 health, what's everyone going to do against lvl650 boosted 5* with 300,000 health?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Knull will one day also be boosted, so i guess we can look forward to that. I feel like BRB/G4mora will start getting some play....hope for a Deadliest Woman scenario