Release Notes 4.9 *UPDATE 05/07/21

2»

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hello @OmniTron
    Thank you for the heads up!
    We have updated featured posts and will continue to update every Friday from now on.
    Thank you,

Marcela.

• Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2021
    Is it only me or there was no information about the reduction of the crystals reward in "fate is rarely fair" "and "fateful showdown" progression ... ?

As far as i remember it was 55 and it Is 40 now ... But i Can see no clue about this change in the release notes... Am i mistaken?

Edit : yes ... i was mistaken ... I thought the aditional booster (which IS mostly useless for Veterans) reimplaced some useless runes but in fact it reimplaced some useful crystals ... 

Besides ... The bloc restriction doesn't allow us to play our regular legacy deck ... More Time invested to build specific decks ... less exploitable rewards ... Same story over and over again. 
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bil said:
    Is it only me or there was no information about the reduction of the crystals reward in "fate is rarely fair" "and "fateful showdown" progression ... ?

As far as i remember it was 55 and it Is 40 now ... But i Can see no clue about this change in the release notes... Am i mistaken?

Edit : yes ... i was mistaken ... I thought the aditional booster (which IS mostly useless for Veterans) reimplaced some useless runes but in fact it reimplaced some useful crystals ... 

Besides ... The bloc restriction doesn't allow us to play our regular legacy deck ... More Time invested to build specific decks ... less exploitable rewards ... Same story over and over again. 
    Personally I like the bloc restriction. It gets old having good ol' powerhoused Legacy builds. No harm in having to take a moment and build a viable deck, part of the fun is building the deck. just sayin' *shrug*
  • TomB
    TomB Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    I saw the rewards offered and decided not to play seriously. More life time for me... :)
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    @TomB - smart move. I didn’t have the time to play this event, but certainly not much incentive to play this or colours of magic.

More time for life!