How do I apply saved covers with duplicate characters

Options
KGB
KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
I pulled a Bolt cover in the Knull store.
I have 2 Bolts on my roster. One is 5/5/3 (not champed) and the other one is 0/0/1 (a left over from the days before cover save so I rostered a duplicate).
When I look at my Bolt cover the button says Save. When I click that button is says 'decisions, decisions....' and that I have to pick which character with only 1 button saying 'Train' (ie no option to select character). When I click Train I get my 5/5/3 Bolt auto selected with only options for Raise Level and Train Powers. Both those buttons take me to the usual screen to raise level or train a power. There is no option here to save the cover.
So how do I save this cover for my 5/5/3 Bolt?
KGB

Comments

• KGB
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Somehow I can't edit a new post. Anyone know how to do that as the edit icon for that is not available and is hidden behind a 'MPQ General Discussion' link ???
    What I wanted to add is that from the cover screen there is a * in the upper right that if I click says 'recruit again' or 'save'.  Save just takes me to the whole 'train train' menu again and recruit asks me to spent 1K for a slot. So that's not how it's done either.
    KGB
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    In order to save it to your 5/5/3 Black Bolt go to your roster screen and select the 5/5/3 Black Bolt. Click the 'Stats and More' button at the bottom of the screen, scroll down to saved covers section and you should be able to click a button there to save the cover.
  • KGB
    Options
    @Loosie - Thank you very much for that.
    KGB