What's New MPQ (Updated 3/16/21)

Options
2»

Comments

• Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The opposite of control is chaos , and Wanda’s powers flow from Chaos so she’s my guess for 5*
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Y'all can pause the further UI updates until the last one is fixed..     
    Agreed. If it follows the same design concept as the previous 2 rollouts I doubt it will be well received.
  • Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Do you think we will get 2 more Yellowjacket PVEs, or just one more?
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Do you think we will get 2 more Yellowjacket PVEs, or just one more?
    Two, barring any oddities with the calendar. We should get through two sets of Latest 5's just before he rotates out, so we'll see him twice regardless of the order.
  • Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks @JHawkInc! I’ll be able to champ off shards unless they do something weird.
    going to be the first time I skip a store and hoard for next one.  Makes me nervous tho, I want to champ all the new 5s and my Cyclops is only 0/0/2.  

Bad distribution could leave me dry on him.  I realize he’s not very good so I guess I will happy if I can get to 8 and just hope for a feeder.
  • UNSHMD
    UNSHMD Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    No no no no don’t touch the menu can’t just see and admid this ui stuff was a mistake revert and move forward. Good grief 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How many more Adam Warlock features y'all think we're looking at? I'm 10 shards away from a finished Yellowjacket, but I haven't been as fortunate with Warlock. I only got him to 3/3/4 with 480 shards so far, so I'll need an organic pull and 2 more features to coast across the line...
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2021
    Options
    How many more Adam Warlock features y'all think we're looking at? I'm 10 shards away from a finished Yellowjacket, but I haven't been as fortunate with Warlock. I only got him to 3/3/4 with 480 shards so far, so I'll need an organic pull and 2 more features to coast across the line...
    @ThaRoadWarrior

1 at most.  Sighclops should be in LL in 1.5 weeks.  Since we know IW Cap is next, that means really 1 week left.  So, can't see them running AW more than once in a 1 week span (probably 3 events)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Sighclops is already here, you mean Colossus? But thanks, I was thinking that was how it would land for me. Who knows, maybe I'll luck into some covers in that time...
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sighclops is already here, you mean Colossus? But thanks, I was thinking that was how it would land for me. Who knows, maybe I'll luck into some covers in that time...
    Oops, you're right, one blah Phoenix 5 for another ;)
  • DaSal
    DaSal Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    Just posting to get this thread back on the first page
  • DigitHAL9000
    DigitHAL9000 Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options
    By the way, it's quite some time we don't have a boss event.

Should we expect one for this week?
  • DaSal
    DaSal Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    Just posting to get this thread back on the first page. Who knows? Maybe we’ll get an update 
  • MackDan1
    MackDan1 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Would be nice.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2021
    Options
    DaSal said:
    Just posting to get this thread back on the first page. Who knows? Maybe we’ll get an update 
    The guy who usually does the updates (Lakestone) had a baby this past week.  I wouldn't expect one until he gets back to work.  Hopefully they give him some time off as a new dad, I can live without the update if it is for a good reason.  
  • Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Seriously? Congratulations to the Lakestones! May your baby have 5 star skills with 1 star levelling costs!
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    revskip said:
    DaSal said:
    The guy who usually does the updates (Lakestone) had a baby this past week.  I wouldn't expect one until he gets back to work.  Hopefully they give him some time off as a new dad, I can live without the update if it is for a good reason.  
    I think he said that he'd be back probably in June.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It makes sense. Generally babys come in quite silent and easy to handle. Starting 8 months is when you begin to understand what you have done.
    Congratulations by the way.