Please Update 5* Feeders!

Alex502
Alex502 Posts: 181 Tile Toppler
edited April 2021 in MPQ Character Discussion
There are so many 4* to 5* connections that really need to be made as champion rewards. There are so many, it's hard to list, but here are a few I can think of:

Beast to Apocalypse
Valkyrie to Hela
Deadpool to Deadpool
Power Man and Iron Fist should feed Dare Devil and Jessica Jones.
Starlord to Starlord, Jean Grey to Jean Grey.
X23 should feed Kitty Pride.
Polaris should feed Magneto.
Grocket should feed Thor.
Wasp to Yellow Jacket

This is just a few I could think of looking over my roster. I would love to hear more suggestion!

Comments

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    I thought it Beast already feeds Apocalypse
    Valkyrie currently feeds Thor
    Kingpin feeds Daredevil
    America Chavez feeds Jessica Jones
    Emma Frost feeds Kitty
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alex502 said:
    There are so many 4* to 5* connections that really need to be made as champion rewards. There are so many, it's hard to list, but here are a few I can think of:

Beast to Apocalypse
    Valkyrie to Hela
    Deadpool to Deadpool
    Power Man and Iron Fist should feed Dare Devil and Jessica Jones.
    Starlord to Starlord, Jean Grey to Jean Grey.
    X23 should feed Kitty Pride.
    Grocket should feed Thor.
    Wasp to Yellow Jacket

This is just a few I could think of looking over my roster. I would love to hear more suggestion!

Beast to Apocalypse This is already happening.
    Valkyrie to Hela Valkyrie feeds Gladiathor, Magik feeds Hela
    Deadpool to Deadpool
    Power Man and Iron Fist should feed Dare Devil and Jessica Jones. 4* Kingpin feeds 5* Daredevil, America feeds Jessica
    Starlord to Starlord, Jean Grey to Jean Grey. Drax feeds 5tarlord, Jubilee feeds PhoenixJean
    X23 should feed Kitty Pride. Emma feeds Kitty
    Grocket should feed Thor. See Valkyrie above
    Wasp to Yellow Jacket
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,895 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think they are asking to UPDATE the the feeders so they make more logical sense. I disagree with the OP but think that’s what they are saying (though yeah, they missed Beast to Apoc). 
  • Alex502
    Well, I don't have all of the characters I posted as champs, so I can't see all of them.

Overall I'm a 4* player with little foot hold to move up right now and just wanted a broader base of feeders for 5* characters.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Alex502 said:
    Well, I don't have all of the characters I posted as champs, so I can't see all of them.

Overall I'm a 4* player with little foot hold to move up right now and just wanted a broader base of feeders for 5* characters.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KMZRcVbVPGD_G8PqLPgYAj4NXyBud9tMxBJSHxaNEOU/edit#gid=0

Here is one of many Feeder Lists that are out there to reference.
  • Alex502
    Alex502 said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KMZRcVbVPGD_G8PqLPgYAj4NXyBud9tMxBJSHxaNEOU/edit#gid=0

Few are updated and current like this one, thank you! I still see so many connections that could be made, and would just like to see that help up from 4* to 5*. As a casual long term player, I'd like some better footholds for getting my 5* rosters some covers!
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2021
    Alex502 said:
    Alex502 said:

Few are updated and current like this one, thank you! I still see so many connections that could be made, and would just like to see that help up from 4* to 5*. As a casual long term player, I'd like some better footholds for getting my 5* rosters some covers!

Realistically, favourite 3s and 4s that feed a 5 you want. Eventually you'll get there, but it will take months to earn 5star covers that way.  I think maxchamping a 4star 4 times gets you 13+ covers of a 5 if they feed one (correct me if I am wrong).

If you favourite a 5star, every time you pull from latest or classic legends, you get 3 shards for it. So ~ every 167 pulls you get enough shards for a cover of them.

If you play daily, pvp as high as you can and pve to progression then you should be getting a steady flow of CP to spend in the above manner.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    Srheer0 said:
    Alex502 said:
    Alex502 said:

Realistically, favourite 3s and 4s that feed a 5 you want. Eventually you'll get there, but it will take months to earn 5star covers that way.  I think maxchamping a 4star 4 times gets you 13+ covers of a 5 if they feed one (correct me if I am wrong).
    You get the equivalent of 6 covers from max champing a 4* once, so you only have to max champ twice, then get the third copy to level 280 to get 13 5* covers.
  • Pezda13
    Pezda13 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Polaris should feed Havok
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2021
    I totally get they not wanting to feed the newest 5*s, players e need to chase them in order to keep the game moving. But it would be great if some of the oldest 5*s got some extra feeders. Like Wiccan could feed Dr. Strage, 4* Elektra could feed 5* Daredevil. Most of the spider verse could feed 5*Spiderman or Back in Black and the members of Sinister Six could all feed either Goblin or Octopus.
  • Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    I’ve said for a while that, if new 4 stars don’t thematically match an unfed 5 star, they should become a second feeder for an old 5 star. Lizard or Silk could easily have fed BSSM.