MPQ Power Stone PVP Season Schedule (4/1/21)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited April 2021 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi Everyone - 

Here is the MPQ Power Stone PVP Season schedule for the new season starting later today (4/1).

Please note:
Thursday Events: Starts at 5PM PST and ends at 12AM PST on Monday
Sunday Events: Starts at 5AM PST and ends at 12PM PST on Wednesday
Tuesday Events: Starts at 5PM PST and ends at 12AM PST on Saturday

And don't forget to register with Marvel Insider to receive Insider Points for earning 3000+ points during the Power Stone Season in MARVEL Puzzle Quest. Click HERE for more details. (Please note, this Marvel Insider activity may not appear until April 2)
Tagged:

Comments

• SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thank you for the return to the monthly schedule, with an easy to see calendar
  • MackDan1
    MackDan1 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just a few things.
    1. Bags to Riches preview is up. It's not showing the season banner. Part of season or not?
    2. Schedule doesn't have an event between Captain Marvel and Loki.
    3. We just finished up last season with Hood and Beast. Kinda soon to have them again.
    4. Appreciate the effort at a season preview. 
  • Chameleon
    Chameleon Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    MackDan1 said:
    Just a few things.
    1. Bags to Riches preview is up. It's not showing the season banner. Part of season or not?
    2. Schedule doesn't have an event between Captain Marvel and Loki.
    3. We just finished up last season with Hood and Beast. Kinda soon to have them again.
    4. Appreciate the effort at a season preview. 
     :( Let me try that again as that is my fault...  Updated image in the attached that adds the missing event and swaps the Hood and Beast event with the actual ones (I accidentally grabbed from a placeholder list).

Thanks for catching that!
    Attached?  I still see the old one @LakeStone

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 571 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Any chance of getting a PvE version of this?
  • LakeStone
    Options
    Omegased said:
    Any chance of getting a PvE version of this?
    PVP is/was a little easier to get a fairly confirmed schedule.  We will work on expanding this in the future.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @LakeStone
    Any way to make it a clickable pic? Or a way to magnify it?  Thanks.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2021
    Options
    You can magnify it using two fingers, if your browser allows it. If not, download the pic and magnify it like how you do it normally.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @LakeStone
    Any way to make it a clickable pic? Or a way to magnify it?  Thanks.
    Open the image in another tab and you can see it at its normal size.
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You can magnify it using two fingers, if your browser allows it. If not, download the pic and magnify it like how you do it normally.

I tried putting two fingers on my monitor but nothing happened so I guess my browser doesn't support this feature.

What's that?

You need to have a touch screen for that to work?

Oh. ok, I guess I'll have to download the picture and try magnifying it that way.

:p
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options
    On desktop, try right clicking the picture, and choosing 'view image'
  • Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Direct link for anyone still struggling: https://us.v-cdn.net/6029755/uploads/editor/2f/esmxktexguct.png
  • LakeStone
    Options
    Thanks everyone!  I'll work on improving this to be a little more PC friendly for the next season.
  • MackDan1
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Is it possible to get some 4*s worked into the pvp rotation? There's over twice as many 4s as there are 3s. There isn't going to be new 3s added to the game. Why are they such a centerpiece to half of the game? I know we get 4s occasionally during celebration months. That only pertains to a maybe a quarter of the 4s. Would just like to see something besides the same old stale 3*s. Thanks.😉
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MackDan1 said:
    Is it possible to get some 4*s worked into the pvp rotation? There's over twice as many 4s as there are 3s. There isn't going to be new 3s added to the game. Why are they such a centerpiece to half of the game? I know we get 4s occasionally during celebration months. That only pertains to a maybe a quarter of the 4s. Would just like to see something besides the same old stale 3*s. Thanks.😉
    From what I recall, they've been using a 3/4/3/4 kind of PVP event release.  Spattered in is once a season where it's the new 5* featured.  This particular season has been a bit odd and has been stacked with extra 3* events.  Certainly more than normal.  My guess is that it has to do with the WandaVision and Falcon/Winter Soldier synergies.  
  • MackDan1
    Options
    @LakeStone are we going to get a schedule for May? Slightly confused with what we're getting for pvp so far. Knull post shows Black Cat for Thursday. Danger Room is rewarding Nico though. 
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MackDan1 said:

Yea! And we need 5* featured PvP to start getting sprinkled in.
  • LakeStone
    Options
    Adding @IceIX to keep him in the loop.  It looks like the schedule changed the week I left the office last week.  Sorry for the confusion.

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/85014/lakestone-out-of-office-5-7-21#latest