Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Trying that idiotic Welcome to SHIELD node with Riri and Mockingbird again despite promising myself not to ever again. For the love of god, change it to something more playable. Really, any other combo of characters would do.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    And because De5dpool is a featured character you can't use 3* Deadpool nor the Whales team-up. Well played, devs.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dogface said:
    And because De5dpool is a featured character you can't use 3* Deadpool nor the Whales team-up. Well played, devs.
    I thought the same but decided to use Apoc as my third character and was able to make easy work of them and my Deadpool is only at lv300 at 4/4/3. If you don't have Apoc champed or a lot of levels on Deadpool's black power then I would go in with +2 purple and +2 all AP so you can get Monica's purple ability going. Take out the minion and deny red. Maybe use Switch as your third so she can fuel your purple.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    I managed with my undercovered Deadpool and Kitty. Main goal was to get protect tiles out and buffed. And DP's black shines here: I was able to one-shot Riri (about 75k damage at that moment). 
  • Romanshi
    Romanshi Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    I've just lost PvP to a person with 0/1/0 BRB and lvl 280-ish Polaris vs my KM (lvl 450) and Chavez (lvl 293). The luck was just awful...
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Romanshi said:
    I've just lost PvP to a person with 0/1/0 BRB and lvl 280-ish Polaris vs my KM (lvl 450) and Chavez (lvl 293). The luck was just awful...
    That reminds me of a match I had a while back. My Hulkoye vs an underleveled Onslaught and a 270 Polaris. Thought that I could match away any possible match 4s or 5s, and take out Polaris fairly quick but naturally they started the match by matching their strike tile and then their next move was a match 4 which made the board go crazy and then like half the board was strikes. I won but holy Talos did it take forever. Luckily nobody hit me because I think that I was doing a shield hop to finish the event before I shielded out.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Going through the painstaking process of opening 275 heroic tokens, and instead of the advertised ~1:16 chance (~6.25%) only getting 9 4* covers which is about HALF the advertised ratio. I went for stretches without 4*s for so long I thought I was opening elite tokens. You'd expect for a somewhat larger sample like mine to be less RNG dependent so I seriously suspect they rigged it.

/salty
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cascades kill
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    MPQ: Hey, take Knull out for a test run. His fired powers are black and purple.

Also MPQ: *gives no black or purple for me to match the entire battle*
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    MPQ: Hey, sorry about that whole Knull thing. Try this puzzle node. All you have to do is match charged tiles and the enemy takes damage.

Also MPQ: Your featured character is Prowler.
  • qandols
    Me: Play with Kitty, OML and C&D for cheap purple strike tile generation.
    MPQ: Sorry, we're out of purple tiles today.
  • 111MCH111
    111MCH111 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    my worst MPQ moment was the puzzle gauntlet against the 3 🕷. Web tiles matching were useless, several teams died with three enemy 🕷 standing. It was until I noticed that I need to match more than two webtiles to hurt them, since Gwen kept curing the team.

my best MPQ moment was the help of Alliance mates and finished Gwen with Spidy 5*, miles M and Spidy 2099. stun, stun, stun Gwen until she was down. Then victory was easy 😎
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just got the 5-star Iron Man red cover as a Milestone reward for putting 10M ISO into my characters. That brings him to 6/2/2.
  • Kross
    Kross Posts: 80 Match Maker
    I just got the 5-star Iron Man red cover as a Milestone reward for putting 10M ISO into my characters. That brings him to 6/2/2.
    All of the Milestone rewards should be Shards. I also got nailed with that Iron Man cover already being at 5.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards

5* Iron Man is the only time I have ever cashed in extra covers. Mine was 8/0/0 until I traded 3 in. Good to know there is a milestone where I can get yet more red covers!
  • Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Yep, 7/3/2 Iron Man here after that milestone. Was not a happy bunny after that 
  • Pat1985
    Pat1985 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    My soon to be 7/0/1 Iron Man would like to join the party! 
  • qandols
    God I hate that Vulture wave node in Balancing Act. My alt account is not so developed and however I try that stupid Vulture gets his black anyway. I bailed when he had been flying with 600 health the third time. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pat1985 said:

Jump on board! What made it worst was that when he was at 7/0/0 I drew at that time my only Level 4 Support which was...ta dah...Arc Reactor! Arc Reactor's 5* Iron Man synergy perk works when you have a House Party Protocal tile on the board. Thanks Arc Reactor for nothing.
  • Pat1985
    Pat1985 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    DAZ0273 said:
    Pat1985 said:

Jump on board! What made it worst was that when he was at 7/0/0 I drew at that time my only Level 4 Support which was...ta dah...Arc Reactor! Arc Reactor's 5* Iron Man synergy perk works when you have a House Party Protocal tile on the board. Thanks Arc Reactor for nothing.
    That's a nice kick in the teeth! I feel for you.