Heroic Recruit X10 Token?

Options
2»

Comments

• Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Yeah as soon as I get a three star maxed, I only wait for my first replacement.
    and then the sell the 266.  At first it felt weird but I really realized it doesn’t matter.  And then sometimes I think it helps getting retals maybe and those are often better than what I find in my queue.  But that’s also because I don’t play for placement.
  • Alex502
    Alex502 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Wow I so agree the suggestions I've heard. We need a better way to open packs, and a better stage up from single packs to high quality bulk drafts. I really don't think this would change what players see that much as far as returns from the pulls, and frankly if it does boost up the pulls too much that simply shows how skewed it already was.

But, hoarding overall until the right time seems the best, but those tokens in between that become stagnant for different levels of players, I really think there could be a turn over. 100 standards for 10 Mighty, for example. Hell, a 1000. The comment is that there's wasted experience for players across different levels because the tokens earned don't flow with the player. They're only good while you're in that range of the game.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Im normally the "hoard for the next good 4* char" type of player...

But then 5* SW happened, and now Im blowing it all away, in hopes of more LTs, for when she lands in Latests.

This isnt the norm, but oh well!
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2021
    Options
    PiMacleod said:

But then 5* SW happened, and now Im blowing it all away, in hopes of more LTs, for when she lands in Latests.

What are you going to do if they announce a feeder for her before she leaves Latest?
  • Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I wonder about this for so long, you have the fast recruit button for standard, elite and mighty tokens but not for heroic and  legendary? Would be a nice qol addition to get these in
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Borstock said:
    PiMacleod said:

What are you going to do if they announce a feeder for her before she leaves Latest?

6 characters
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    pheregas said:
    Borstock said:
    PiMacleod said:

6 characters

If they're going to do it, you just know it'll be after everyone breaks their hoard and it sure seems like a lot of them will be broken for her.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    i tried hoarding heroics, in the season Polaris came out. 
    realized heroics don't have a "claim all" button.
    im never doing that again, so i open them as soon as I get them

i never seem to get something useful from mighties, that leaves LL/CP as only tassel resource. 
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ammenell said:
    i tried hoarding heroics, in the season Polaris came out. 
    realized heroics don't have a "claim all" button.
    im never doing that again, so i open them as soon as I get them

i never seem to get something useful from mighties, that leaves LL/CP as only tassel resource. 
    Oh yeah opening a lot of heroics is a chore.
    I see a lot of people saying that about Mighties but I track my pulls and I get about what you would expect. There are fallows runs though for sure. I think it is a confirmation bias.
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I agree. You can get the 10x from the season PvP progress rewards at 4000pts, so that is where you got it before. There are some for placement rewards, but those are unobtainable for casual players
    You also get them in the daily resupply.
  • Tanglefoot
    Tanglefoot Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So, where is this 100hp heroic token I can buy? I don’t see anything called “the shop” or anywhere I can buy a heroic cover pack for ANY amount.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There is a daily deal on heroic tokens. You won’t be able to see it if you’re hoarding, since you won’t be able to spend hp on heroic tokens until those are spent. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,623 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Morbius hits packs on Thursday I believe? Would be a good time to open hoarded Heroics as he is pretty decent (I have 200 to get through, sure would like that Open 50 button)