The Dragon War? More like Tamiyo Tribal.

raz
raz Posts: 24 Just Dropped In

Seriously, the Dragon War event is a joke, as every node seems to be dominated by Tamiyo players. 

There's nothing better than sitting there while the AI takes 8+ turns in a row, completely obliterating your board, while you're still trying to get your first support to stick. I guess this game is really pay-to-win, because there's no way you're beating someone who can empty their hand, refill it, and repeat, several times in a row, while placing 100+ power on the board and locking down/wiping your entire board. 

What's the strategy here? Out spend them and hope that you get the first cascade of gem matches to lock out the opponent, by turn 4?

But maybe it's not just that Planeswalker. Because every multi-color blue PW is running Stitch in Time and Blue Sun, which pretty much is a lock. Might as well go get some coffee. After a whole cycle of facing Tamiyo decks in every node, I'm done.

The company doesn't care about balance, only money, so this will only get worse. Pretty soon matches will just be decided by a coin toss.

Comments

• Persil
    Persil Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    raz said:

The company doesn't care about balance, only money, so this will only get worse. Pretty soon matches will just be decided by a coin toss.
    Agreed. It think devs assume that random is good. That, when you lose a game due to your enemy having a random hyper-cascade, you will pay more.

I don't think so. I got all the cards I want (except for one - to get soon), and it doesn't matter - you may have the most powerful deck., but if your initial draw is unlucky, and there is only one possible match on the board, and then your enemy gets a cascade and finishes the game in 1st or 2nd round (!!), you don't want to pay more. You just quit the app and uninstall it.

As many people probably have done already.