Release The Unluckiest

Keyler
Keyler Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
At April´s fools day, Mtgpq account in Facebook publish this PW. I suppose this started as a joke, but in my opinion it would be very interesting if they release it with a little changes to be more playable.
His 3rd ability could be like it is but with most cost and instead loosing the game (wich means an autolose with a misclick) and also a fast winning without achieving objetives if opponent use it. But changing lose the game by your mana bonuses become -3 in your next turn for example, or also your cards become disabled at the begining of your next turn and also bonus malus (if the ability remains at 13 cost).

What do you think about it? I like it a lot.

This is the link in facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/MagicPuzzleQuest/posts/3436932056421986

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Remember, the Duel Decks event started as one of these April Fools posts too!  Anything is possible with enough support lol.
  • Asylamb
    Asylamb Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Honestly, I would buy him for the 5 colors alone, forget the abilities.
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    do we have curse supports?
  • BongoTheGrey
    BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    The curse supports were also in the April fools Facebook post. They are not part of the game (yet?) just like this Planeswalker
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd love to see it!
  • versemage
    versemage Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    I'd buy this one, then proceed to build the absolute most insane deck I can conceive off. I'm thinking of the chaos on Role Reversal.
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2021
    We actually have 6 curse supports ingame :

Standard :
    Curse of fools wisdom 

Legacy:
    Torment of scarabs
    Cruel reality
    Overwhelming Splendor
    Curse of predation
    Fraying sanity
    The way they work doesn't match with the unluckiest second skill though ... Because they dont affect the owner of the curse but his oponent instead.
    Considering the supports available, his second skill could be interesting if it worked.
  • Asylamb
    Asylamb Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    @Bil The Unluckiest has a custom set of 4 Curses that have nothing to do with the current in-game cardbase.
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    Thanks for the info  ;)