***** Scarlet Witch (WandaVision) *****

Comments

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2021

Also, her Mystical Feedback seems to be counted as a single attack even if there are 8 charges.

Sadly I cannot confirm that as with affiliation xmen restriction I cannot make the single protect stronger than 206 of the mystical feedback damage.
    Anyway regarding that topic in the pvp meta team I think hulkoye would be the rock, wanda the paper and britty team scissor.

I talked about that before, WTMR effectively is marked in the same way as rogue. But that means a power so decisive in the battle against her is not highlighted in any way.
    And the only way to know wich color she is using is clicking on her powers.
    That is way way too tricky. I consider it should be a better way for the player can know it. It should be a kind of marker in the board imo.
    Edit: her passive bar on her turn shows the color chosen. Perhaps with a  UI improvement it could be seen better. Still I think when WTMR is fired it should be highlighted wich color she choses. Right now even the player cannot know if she already fired it(if playing without animations of course)
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm wondering how effective she is as a Hulkoye counter. On paper she looks like she'd do the job, but on paper and in practice are two different things.
  • Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    She seems like a soft counter.  Which is as it should be, I think.  We don’t want any character to completely toss Hulkoye off the map.  That wouldn’t be any fun for anyone,

so she’s a little slow, a little fiddly, but definitely a mitigator.  Not someone as immediately fun as when you first champed Kitty, Okoye or Apocalypse, but still someone who will have value for other situations as well.  
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anon said:
    I'm wondering how effective she is as a Hulkoye counter. On paper she looks like she'd do the job, but on paper and in practice are two different things.
    Probably not a Hulkokoye counter unless you can choose all 3 characters.  She will slow down Hulk but won’t stop him.  If you run Apoc you really need to get out his yellow right away so her green can take out Okoye. My Apoc adds 11604 damage.  It will still take 4-5 matches to kill Okoye then you will still need to kill the 3* and IHulk.  

It can work I just think Hulk Okoye is still better 
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,516 Chairperson of the Boards
    She seems like a soft counter.  Which is as it should be, I think.  We don’t want any character to completely toss Hulkoye off the map.  That wouldn’t be any fun for anyone,

Speak for yourself. As long as the hard counter also had a counter, I think that would be very fun.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    How does she play with her dad, using her purple on Yellow?
  • Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    @Thanos I got one for ya to try out against a hulkoye if you don't mind. Put 5*PX on the left colossus in the middle and switch on the right. Colossus can take more damage as he has high health, 5*PX has damage reduction of his own so the 40% will be fine for him and then the squishiest in this case gets the 80% damage reduction. Then if you take +2 p/b and +1 all you can start Wanda's WTMR right away and try putting it on green, the team can take the aoe from ihulk and no one on the team uses green so her damage increase could go through the roof. Plus you got two nukes in Colossus and 5*PX 🤘
  • Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Or even colossus on the left 5*PX in the middle and switch on the right, that way everyone is getting damage reduction from the aoe, either way could have it's benifits
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ignoring the reduction on AoE for now.
    Champed Wanda against a hulkoye team on hulkoye turn and making okoye just 2 cascades, on wanda turn okoye would eat 14k damage.
    On 4th turn okoye would already took 25k damage more or less without counting what wanda could do on 2 turns, casting succesfully WTMR or not.
    Add to that the shielding from AoE and now the partner selected with wanda.
    Now I would say she is a hard hard counter.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2021
    In Pick 2 PvP, Colossus/SW looks like a team that will slow down iHulkoye a lot. However, the player will take a look time to finish a fight as well.

SW is the "5* Quake" that many has suggested to counter iHulkoye, and I hope she won't be nerfed in the future. I'm afraid she will receive the same complain as the Kitty/BRB meta: matches are too slow.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    I’m wondering what a hulk/5witch pick 2 looks like if you choose green, since you’d likely stack it pretty quickly in the bank. Is that faster than Hulkoye in practice?
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hopefully they release a new vision someday. The 3* is still pretty convoluted and terrible 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would be interesting if IHulk's self-damage triggers her charge. 40% damage reduction from enemy's power at the start of opponent's turn?
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’m wondering what a hulk/5witch pick 2 looks like if you choose green, since you’d likely stack it pretty quickly in the bank. Is that faster than Hulkoye in practice?

Choosing Green would likely lead to Hulk making the matches thus killing your team faster.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    I’ve been playing a match damage 5/5/3 build on my hulk for awhile, it’s not that bad with all 5*s. Just curious how the green in the bank boost will compare to Okoye. 5Witch at 450 is “only” 100pts less matching green than my lvl 451 hulk, so it seems like there is a support that will have her tanking it
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    whoa, sw5 mirrors are THAT annoying? 
  • Borstock
    It's obviously early, but so far all I'm seeing is a vicious third for Hulkoye in Sim.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,013 Chairperson of the Boards
    Undoubtedly because she’s only 1/1/1. 
  • Borstock
    edited April 2021
    Undoubtedly because she’s only 1/1/1. 

Hence the qualifier. 
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2021
    5witch is insane in Polaris/Grocket mirror. Because she is Boosted at 1/1/1 to be sure but poor Polaris doesn’t stand a chance once the charges are released. I imagine she would be pretty awesome as a sole champed 5*. She also dies quickly to stuns...