Add more filters to the Deck Builder PLEASE!!!

Options
Keyler
Keyler Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
Why, if there are some events wich its objetives are cast x or more creatures with power/toughness 3 or less, we dont have a filter where we can choose easily that kind of creatures?
Not only for those events, if I have one spell wich move from graveyard to play a creature with cost 10 or less for example or power 3 or less, why in the XXI century I need to search manually between 200 creatures? Emergent Ultimatum works only with monocolor cards, let us search by only one color. This game longs for lot of years and still dont have one Filter System to search by power/toughness, choose cards with only one color or specific color (only green and red for example), by cost (equal, more/less than)...
Really pleaseeee, add more options to filters and let us spend less time searching cards.
Thanks

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The filter system literally has not changed since the game started.  It it long overdue for an overhaul, especially given how often one is requested.

Lets get it done Oktagon.
  • Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I’d even just be happy with a standard only filter for now.

(but that’s not to say more options wouldn’t be appreciated)
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 462 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2021
    Options
    I can't believe it's 2021 and we still don't have a "standard" filter. But given that we don't, asking for further improvements to the filter seems....overly optimistic, I guess.
  • JamesGam
    JamesGam Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Also it would be interesting if we had a filter at the PW choosing screen into events to search them by color or name, for example. There are actually near 100 PWs. It is necesary to add some features as the game gets bigger.
    And if we could assign some PWs to the favorite tag to always have for easy access.
  • RedHerring
    RedHerring Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I wouldn't classify adding extra filters as significant effort. It's not like they are building a new interface. Assuming devs actually got access to full source code after Hibernum handover, likely it's just matter adding extra attributes to table in db and populating them for ~5K records. UX enhancement will be the longest pole, but again just adding similar elements to existing ui. QA likely would be done by players :wink: .Two-three days effort I say, for one dev.