Changing the Game

Options
ThisisClemFandango
ThisisClemFandango Posts: 651 Critical Contributor
OK other than mystique I can't work out how anyone else can do this, am I being slow or missing something blatantly obvious? Closest I got was 13/15 before Mordo wiped me out
Discuss my fellow nerds

Comments

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got lucky and was able to fire blue twice in a row. I did this twice the same match, the first time all the purple seemed to be in the same row so I got a match 8 (I used it to stun). The second time it was more scattered. It was pretty close though, Mystique still almost died. 

I found the GSBW and Hulk more difficult. Stupid charged green tiles in the corner. Luckily GSBW helped me out with that one and shot it for me. 
  • Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 264 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Mystique seems to be the only option, I also snuck through by skin of my teeth - loaded up 30 blue AP and got lucky on the purple generation after waiting patiently for the board to already contain a fair whack of purple.

Quake for the 'Bending the Rules' node, Widow took out a lot of green with her pistol leaving just three to remove with Quake's blue.

Now for the 'have 15 black tiles' one... I'm sure it is obvious but I can't work out the easy win. Trying Cloak&Dagger to generate 9 black, and then Jubilee to get lucky on a colour change. Is there a black tile generator that I am being oblivious to?
  • Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 264 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Oh wow... 3* Iron Fist. There we go
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Domino, Mordo.
  • JaGo
    JaGo Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Options
    Domino, Mordo.
    Locked, Out.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think I used Quake on that one. Put 5 on her blue and just keep removing the color that appears the most on the board, preferably don't remove blue unless you have a lot of blue ap saved up, and match blue so you can keep firing it.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My bad. The conversation flowed into making black tiles and that was the answer.

As for that node, Quake did the trick. Blue tiles were dropping like crazy. Store up to 30 if you want to. If not, get a 5* Storm teamup to change teamup tiles into purple.
  • ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 651 Critical Contributor
    Options
    3 * Dr Doom is handy for the black tile one, he turns blue to black
  • zeddicus
    zeddicus Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    Iron fist and Dr room 3 star worked fine