KHM boosters in ZE until Doomskar Claimants is fixed

Options
RedHerring
RedHerring Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
edited March 2021 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Hi Octagon,
I've noticed KHM coalition event is getting pushed yet again.
With no ETA, can we at least change reward booster packs in Zandikar Expedition to KHM type until it's fixed?
Currently, there is zero KHM boosters in any event, except ToTp which is not really a proposition for new players. Which makes it pretty hard to build up KHM collection in a meaningful way. Please consider.
Thanks,

Comments

• Asylamb
    Asylamb Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    KLD - Kaladesh. KHM - Kaldheim.
  • RedHerring
    RedHerring Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Fixed. Thanks @Asylamb
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 462 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm pretty sure they won't actually say this out loud but they basically seem to want new sets to have a window of pay-exclusiveness. A lot of past sets we've had to wait for the next patch before new events that awarded that set were even created; they announced new events in the same patch this time around but we're still having to wait quite a while to play those events.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Stormcrow said:
    I'm pretty sure they won't actually say this out loud but they basically seem to want new sets to have a window of pay-exclusiveness. A lot of past sets we've had to wait for the next patch before new events that awarded that set were even created; they announced new events in the same patch this time around but we're still having to wait quite a while to play those events.
    I've always attributed the delay from card release to event release as just being a production cycle thing. First, they are all hands on deck to build the cards, then they release, then they start working on the event. That's how I envision things working over there... :shrug: