The MPQ Wishlist

2»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would be nice if the game didn't nag me by telling me I missed out on getting a team-up because my inventory is full. Well game here is the thing - my inventory wouldn't be full if you didn't keep throwing useless team-up's at me and then crying when I don't want to accept them so that you make me feel guilty. "OK, fine, fine I will take the 4* Kingpin black but this has to be the last time!"
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,807 Chairperson of the Boards
    My number one is boosted fives in same cycle we get boosted 4s and 3s.

that would be a major thing for me,  because I have a lot of half built and non meta fives.  And it would just be fun to every week p, try out different combos and maybe it would sometimes make this week feel different from last week.  Because 5 level play really does start feeling like a grind.it would be nice to have options again,

edit:  probably anyways you’d end using the same teams at the end of the day, but it would be an option for a little more fun if you engage.
    boosting fives at this point, seriously what are they losing?  Just do it

I'm really surprised (and super happy!) about the number of players who would like boosted 5*s in PvP.  This has been one of the things I've wanted the most for years, because it goes a long way to solving the hoarding/powergaming problem MPQ has at the top end.

Basically players figured out that they can win everything by just focusing all their resources on the "best" 5* and ignoring everyone else.  If random 5* were boosted +100 levels every week, you couldn't win everything forever if you had 3 at 550 and everyone else at 450...you'd have to have a somewhat diverse collection of high level 5* to compete every week.

As someone who's never hoarded a single thing, who opens a classic token every time he hits 20cp (and has done this since the day classic tokens became a thing), and who has a whole bunch of "bad" 5* well over lvl500, this change would be great for me! 

I look forward to someday stomping some hoarder's 550 Okoye with a lvl650 Bruce Banner/Gambit combo that has 400,000 combined health and does 20,000 match damage.
  • tupacboy
    tupacboy Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    Faster game speed.... 

Cheaper roster slots

4/5 feeders
  • Nibby
    Nibby Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    I'd like to add non randomized shard offers for 5 stars in the store.
    I have the third green goblin offer within 5 days or so. 
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    might not be an annoyance to others but I would like to be able to play the game with the device upside down - easier to hold while the tablet is charging 
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wonko33 said:
    might not be an annoyance to others but I would like to be able to play the game with the device upside down - easier to hold while the tablet is charging 
    Yes please!!!!!
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Wonko33 said:

What device(s)?  Both my LG phone and Samsung tablet auto-rotate.  I play upside-down pretty much exclusively.  Do you have auto-rotate enabled?
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    abmoraz said:
    Wonko33 said:

What device(s)?  Both my LG phone and Samsung tablet auto-rotate.  I play upside-down pretty much exclusively.  Do you have auto-rotate enabled?
    Mine is iOS (iPad) with autorotate enabled. I can't speak for Wonko33
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor

abmoraz said:
    Wonko33 said:

Mine is iOS (iPad) with autorotate enabled. I can't speak for Wonko33
    Same here

• Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    5 Star Odin. Its criminal Odin is still not in this game. Contest of Champions just added him. Show the All-Father some love
  • Davidk777
    Davidk777 Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Indeed,  I been asking for Odin for years lol.
  • Dirtytactics22
    Dirtytactics22 Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    I would like to see a 5* node added to deadpool daily with the reward being bonus 5* shards. More ways to gain/ level up supports would be good also 
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Working cheat-detection
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards
    SnowcaTT said:
    Working cheat-detection

Isn't this an oxymoron? If you could reliably detect any cheat that exists or may exist in the future why not patch it in the first place so that you don't need the detector? What you want is probably equivalent to the Halting Problem which is unsolvable.
    KGB

• Nibby
    Nibby Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Having had very bad luck in pulling five stars, I'd love a new distribution system where the odds of acquiring a five star increase with everytime you pull a four star from the corresponding store.