Matters of Time & Space Pull Results

TheRiddler
TheRiddler Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2021 in MPQ General Discussion
Hopefully you guys have better results.
I done 51 pulls and came out of it with 2 Dr. Strange covers.
I most likely end up doing more pulls.

Comments

• TheRiddler
    Matters of Time & Space BTW
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2021
    Good luck to all. Here's your iHulkoye counter, and say thanks to Dr Strange for bringing them together.
  • TheDaniel
    TheDaniel Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    43 pulls gave me 3 Kitty, 1 Doc Strange, and 1 Beta Ray Bill. Then claimed a couple of milestones and earned enough shards to give a second cover to BRB.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    23 Pulls 9 5s
    3 Kitty Pryde
    3 Beta Ray Bill
    3 Doctor Strange
    39%...Yes please. 
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,013 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’ve got them all champed but figured, why not take a shot?

5 pulls
    1 kitty
    1 doc strange

yeah, I’m gonna stop there. 
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    44 pulls - 2 x Kitty,  5 x 5trange and 4 x Bill

Not perfect spread but still obvs very happy with that.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    9 pulls, 2 BRB. Hopefully I will get another couple in before the event ends
  • Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    I have all 3 champed and am hoarding my CP for a ProfX vault, but dang this is so tempting to pull a few.
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2021
    I've got Kitty and BRB chanped, Strange had like 4 covers, wouldn't have minded finishing him. I had about 300 LL/CPs hours saved up for the next good LL store. I had 101 or so pulls in CPs. Decided to pull some since it could be a long time before there's going to be 2 or 3 really good 5s in LLs. 

I finally had some good luck thankfully. Pulled about 37 times, got I believe 3 or 4 Kitty, 3 BRB, 2 Strange. I'm happy with that certainly. 
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    45 pulls 

3 brb
    2 strange
    1 kitty
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    My Kitty and BRB were already champed but my Strange was 5/4/3 with one saved cover. Since my Mordo is still 9 covers away from giving enough shards I decided to pull some tokens till I could champ Stephen Strange.
    Here are my (5-star) pull results:
    1st pull: Kitty Pryde - now level 455.
    Was tempting to stop right here. In the Colossus store I also pulled only one token and I got Apocalyp5e. But since my plan was to champ Strange...
    3rd pull: Strange blue - means two saved covers now:-(.
    9th pull: Strange yellow - finally champed at level 452
    3 out of 9 is a fantastic 33 %.
    The 225 Commando points were totally worth it. Also got 2 Legendary tokens and lots of CP as champ rewards. With my bonus shards I also finished Jean Grey who is 5/4/4 now.
    Now I'm gonna hoard till Sighclops and problably Colussus leave the latest pool. But that depends on the numbers of the two coming 5-stars. But I don't think it can get worse than Sighclops.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    11 pulls ....nothing . But the shards champed my Apocalypse so it’s not a total loss 
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    Didn't do a detailed tracking but I pulled just over 40 times, got 5 Strange now up to 2/3/2, 2 BRB now up to 453.

Around 17% for 5* rate.  No help for my 1/2/0 Kitty.

Hoping this store was designed as a CP drainer before dropping a 5* with a great moveset.
  • TheRiddler
    Theghouse said:
    Didn't do a detailed tracking but I pulled just over 40 times, got 5 Strange now up to 2/3/2, 2 BRB now up to 453.

Hoping this store was designed as a CP drainer before dropping a 5* with a great moveset.

I'm hoping the same thing. We have now seen an Okoye/Deadpool/Onslaught vault, BRB vault, Apocalypse vault and now BRB/Kitty vault in the last couple months.
    You could certainly put on that tinfoil hat and say they are trying to drain out some of the resources people almost certainly have saved up from this long drought of meh 5s.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Theghouse said:

Yeah, I opted to not pull even though I'd really like to work on my 2/2/2 Strange and get more champ levels for BRB and Kitty but I'm hoping that the next 5* will be fairly meta. Granted I only have enough cp for about eight pulls right now so that's not even a guarantee that I would get a 5* from this store.
  • Siv75
    Siv75 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Dropped 800 CPs ... 32 pulls

4 kitty
    3 brb
    1 strange

Total 8/32 = 25%

Think that's was more on the lucky side as some in my Alliance experienced less odds on a 5 star pull. Sad that the kitty pulls gave 3 yellows...so had to save one rather than champing her. Need one more of her so may try again in 4 days. 

• lilshir
    lilshir Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    100 pulls- 7 Strange, 4 Kitty, 5 BRB. I'm in 4 land, I only had 1 Kitty cover before, none for Strange/BRB. I have more pulls, should I?
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,487 Chairperson of the Boards
    64 Pulls - 8 Bill, 5 Strange, 7 Kitty Pryde - so I'm happy.  It was actually turning out to be a little light on the Bill, then I got like 3 in a row and 2 quickly after.
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    lilshir said:
    100 pulls- 7 Strange, 4 Kitty, 5 BRB. I'm in 4 land, I only had 1 Kitty cover before, none for Strange/BRB. I have more pulls, should I?
    As long as you are not throwing away any of the 4* you get, definitely keep going.  Kitty and BRB are not only two of the best 5* in the entire game, but two that work excellently together both in PVP defense and also for going up against the current top dog Hulkoye in the 5* meta. And Strange is a solid middle tier 5*. 

Stores featuring two top tier characters AND a solid third character only happen a couple times a year, if that.
  • Red_Rooster23
    Red_Rooster23 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    1200 CP / 48 pulls, got

3x Strange
    2x BRB
    1x Kitty