The MPQ Wishlist

Nibby
Nibby Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
Despite the new UI-Changes I still very much enjoy my daily hunt for covers and shards.
However, I think there are several things, that would make the game even more enjoyable. 

My wishes are :

- new milestones rewards 

- more feeders

- option to save more teams

- option to mark your favourite characters (without receiving shards for them) so that you can easily have access to them without scrolling through the entire character list

- events not being locked to specific times

What are your wishes to improve the game? 
Tagged:

Comments

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    My only concern right now is that I can’t seem to make 75 wins for progression in PvP. I think that might be because I’m missing vital Polaris counters, like Sabertooth. But I have thought for a while progression should be manageable without using hero points or having all the meta characters. It is the best way for f2p players have to grow their roster. 
  • Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 342 Mover and Shaker
    Update to the support system.  They've definitely bumped up the amount of supports we get.  I think I've gotten more in the past 4  months than the past 2 years lol.

Trouble is,duplicates give you a tiny bit of red ISO.  Duplicates should bump you up to the next level.
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Something compelling to do at the end game besides chase the next release.
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    1. PVP - Puzzle Gauntlet event is scrapped, instead every PVP event gets an additional puzzle-based alternate win or loss condition that you can chase or must avoid.  The puzzle conditions are tailored to the required character to encourage strategic team building.  PVP rotation changes to 4*/4*/3* to create more interesting puzzles and team building combos off the ever expanding 4* tier.  Every player has an MMR for each tier, 1*, 2*, 3* 4* and 5*.   Each PVP has a 5 node setup similar to Shield Sim.  Based on SCL, each node allows different team builds, for example SCL 10 might be 3*/4*, 3*/5*, 4*/4*, 4*/5*, 5*/5*.  And each node would be based off your MMR for that tier or combo of tiers.  It also requires you to play each node at least once before you can repeat any of the nodes.  This means you have a team on defense at each level, and floating a powerhouse defensive meta team at the 5*/5* level doesn't change who might hit your defensive team at the 3*/4* level. This would allow for players to create more clever teams with combinations between tiers, think more about creative teams for puzzle conditions, and overall use more of their rosters.  This would also allow players to bypass metas they don't enjoy.  If you don't like Hulkoye, don't play the 5*/5* node above 900.  Want to use more of your roster?  Spend most of the event playing 3*/4*.  This would also add more depth to shield hopping strategies and thinking about what tiers are the quickest and safest and which might be the best at achieving alternate win condition instead of just getting the KO.

2. PVE - progression changed to single clear.  All nodes are max difficulty level for the selected SCL, no nodes at trivial levels or increasing difficulties. Nodes give 1 point on first clear and no other points after that but are repeatable several times for additional node rewards like current setup.  No time slices.  SCL selection determines enemy level and reward structure as it works currently, but players are grouped into brackets based on selected SCL and roster strength MMR. After completing the single clear of the story nodes, a challenge wave node unlocks.  It has unlimited waves of increasing level and enemy team toughness.  After each wave, the board resets as well as both teams' AP totals to prevent full winfinites or complete board control. After your team is defeated, you can heal or change characters and then when you select the node again you continue from the wave you left off on to climb higher.  Your placement score in the bracket is simply one point for completing every node and then a point for each level of challenge wave you are able to complete within your 24 hours.  This eliminates slice timing and speed from being the predominant factors in placement.  MMR based brackets prevent big rosters from dominating all others in their SCL.

3. Every daily log in reward gives you 5 Sandbox tickets.  You can use a sandbox ticket for one play in sandbox mode where you can build any team you want at any level you want, and go against any team you want at any level.  Ideal for trying characters you don't have, testing PVP strategies, or testing strategies against PVE challenge wave teams, without KOing all your own characters and burning through health packs.  Obviously this type of mode had to be limited otherwise there would be no point to opening tokens and spending money, so that's where the tickets come in.

With more engaging and creative PVP, less grindy PVE that gives an actual challenge to any roster, and a sandbox area for messing around to get you excited about chasing new characters and combos you don't have yet, the game would have everything it needs.
  • Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2021
    My number one is boosted fives in same cycle we get boosted 4s and 3s.

that would be a major thing for me,  because I have a lot of half built and non meta fives.  And it would just be fun to every week p, try out different combos and maybe it would sometimes make this week feel different from last week.  Because 5 level play really does start feeling like a grind.it would be nice to have options again,

edit:  probably anyways you’d end using the same teams at the end of the day, but it would be an option for a little more fun if you engage.
    boosting fives at this point, seriously what are they losing?  Just do it

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 556 Critical Contributor
    I would like boosted 5s.

It would be good to get a "common used" character section (rather than saved teams). there are characters that are awesome to use, on multiple teams, so that would be awesome.

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd like a dedicated store where you can buy rare items with hp like costumes and covers of limited characters or discounted shards on 5*s. I'd also love to see them bring back something similar to Sakaar Arena and run that over the weekend. I miss those 20 minute lightning rounds.
  • Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2021
    I would spend $20 dollars straight out for a old school comics Scarlet Witch costume.
    wouldn’t even feel bad about it,

$25 or $30 tho, hell no.  It would seem like they’d make so much more money if they just priced things better.    $5 difference is all it takes to move it from absolutely ludicrous to something I could totally imagine buying.  They need more $5 $10 and $20 packages, I think.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2021
    Add feeders for all 5 stars that are missing, just updating them with the new 4 stars will never catch up.  Just add feeders for all the missing 5's one last time and then have the new 4 star feed the previous 5 star after that. 

Add more supports, more ways to obtain them and have duplicate supports give shards toward ranking it up instead of red iso. 
  • Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 264 Mover and Shaker
    Lots of good suggestions so far. One that I will add is better alliance management tools. In particular, I'd like to be able to set a minimum shield rank to join (or similar mechanism) so that I don't have to keep booting 2 & 3 star rosters when I have an open slot.  It would also be nice to be able to have a description for your alliance so people know the expectations for members.
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    I'd like, 

A classic 5* only store. Granted older 5s aren't nearly as powerful as newer ones. But many of us would like to finish older ones nonetheless, especially if some of them are characters one is fond of. We have enough 5s now ot makes sense IMO. 

More saved team spots and options to save a pair for required nodes. 

A monthly raid of some sorts with decent rewards would be cool. The content is stale as heck with ssme old pve pvp grinds and boss events. This game needs another feature. 

A training mode, where you can practice with any of your characters against and enemy and not reduce the health you have. Would be fun to be able to practice and test out different combinations and not have to spend a ton a health packs to play around in actual events. 

More alternate costumes, every character seemingly has a few they could implement.

Work on supports and not let it be a forgotten and dead feature. I enjoy them in pve. 

Rebalancing, this game needs it. Most would welcome it and would make the game .ugh More enjoyable, especially at the 5 tier. 
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    An overhaul to PVP, MMR and the progression rewards.  Whether it's 1200 points or 75 wins it's too grindy.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,901 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2021
    I'd like a 'bad beat' option in PvP when you outright lose (not retreat). Clicking the button would automatically re-do the battle for double points if you win but if you don't, you'd lose that same doubled amount (instead of the small amount on a normal loss).
    I was reminded of my desire for this when I was doing some Shield Sim today and my L310+ Gocket/Polaris/Juggs lost outright to a 270ish 4Pool/Chavez/360 Killmonger thanks to a couple early cascades and the fact that my own cascades kept matching Chavezs crits. After raging for a minute, I revived all 3, did about 100 skips till I found the team for a rematch and wrecked them in about 7 moves as it should have been.
    KGB
  • Kross
    Kross Posts: 80 Match Maker
    I want Longshot as a 5* character. That's all.
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Increase gap of new character releases to 4 weeks instead of every 2 weeks.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    a properly implemented classic legends store token (without taking any rewards back, as per their m.o.)

a toggle for in-match information banners. they really slow things down. and at this point, i know what's happening.

a repeat node button when a match finishes.

trade the person that makes the 4* characters for the person that makes the 5* characters.

bring back supports and overhaul the way they are improved (shards seem to work).

release a hulkoye busting character(s)

kitty's circuit breaker to stop targeting the special i'm about to match and polaris flip and go for the countdown in the corner i have no chance of matching before it blasts me. 

tweak, but don't brutally nerf brb so he's not punishingly cheap.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2021
    Bring in more interesting abilities into playable characters such as:

1) bring enemy with the lowest health to the front passively
    2) increase critical tile multiplier
    3) special effects for characters who are airborne or airborne mode
    4) trap tiles that move passively each turn that land on the tiles that players are likely to match.
    5) powers that convert enemy' teamup ap to weakest colour ap.
    6) more special tiles being placed on green basic tiles.

Etc.
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 437 Mover and Shaker
    Would be great if they could increase the limit of boosts to 99. Or let us purchase any amount we want instead of +5 each time.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    increase the amount of health packs you can bank as you get a higher shield rank

cap the cost of roster slots at 1000 hp, or alternately, allow for 2x the roster size before new slots cost 2000 hp