Which one meta 5 to add levels to ?

tonypq
tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
edited March 2021 in MPQ General Discussion
Of all the meta 5s, which one would you say is the best choice to add extra levels for ?

I have Apoc, Okoye, BRB, Kitty, Thor, among other 5s. Kitty and Thor are effective at what they do even if not leveled high. I was leaning towards Apoc or Okoye as far as which meta 5 to pad levels on. Maybe BRB but I'm not sure. 

Apoc can boost powers, reduce damage with protects, has superior ability damage. I use him a lot and is very helpful in tough challenge bodes. I also use Okoye/Ihulk very often, especially in PVP and she's also great with other characters. Currently my Okoye isn't high enough level to tank anything but yellow for my Ihulk. BRB I also use a lot. Was hoping some of you would chime in which 5 you think would be best to chase champ levels for. 

Comments

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    There is only one answer: Okoye.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2021
    apoc / okayed should be as big as possible.

kitty/brb should be leveled evenly.  (You have to fire red and blue, so every health point counts when sniping Hulkoye floaters.)

px/onslaught should also be leveled together when possible.

thor and ihulk should always be under okoye for tanking purposes.  You can check for the actual number, but Thor ihulk  need to tank as few colors as possible.  
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Definitely Okoye.