XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#284: Colossal Infomercial Special
* Colossus

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When you were discussing the puzzle challenges, you didn't mention the easiest way to clear all (non-fortified) enemy special tiles--2* Magneto's blue power at 5 covers to just destroy the entire board.  I was using 4* Carol Danvers, 3* Scarlet Witch and 2* Magneto for all the tile-clearing ones and they were pretty effective. If fortified special tiles were there, I might swap 4* Teen Jean for Carol.  Just my $0.02.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,710 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not strictly game related but my 11 year old son Joe has started listening to your podcast and going through the back catalogue, which is odd as he's heard the show when I listen in the car but doesn't play the game. I hear him laughing out loud and he comes to tell me the funny bits. Again strange as he British and can't get most of the 1980's America trivia!
    Thanks for providing a family friendly podcast to give him a few laughs, it's been a tough year for the little guy in and out of school and lock downs and I appreciate anything right now that can put a smile on his face!
    Thanks for carrying on putting these out :)