Hooked on a feeling missed prize?

Options
Akoni
Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
In the Hooked On A Feeling PvP, after winning a match, my point total was 1000, but I didn't see the notification for 50x Kate Bishop shards. I tapped on a node and decided to press "Skip", then noticed that my point total was in the low 900s. I realized I must have been attacked, which was confirmed by a notification roughly 30 seconds later. There was still no notification about the shards, though. 

If I won my last battle before being attacked, then I succeeded in reaching 1000 points and should have gotten the prize, right?

If I was attacked and lost points before winning my last battle, my point total should not have read 1000. I understand that there is a little lag, but this felt off.

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2021
    Options
    I'm surprised you don't see this more. It happens to me fairly often (I'd say at least once a month or so) but I suppose it depends on how long your battle takes and how much lag there is on the servers. In the prior PvP (already forget the name. LOL) I won a battle to reach 920 and I quickly shielded out. I came back to the game a few minutes later to see I was hit twice and actually shielded out at 890.
    The point total you see on your screen (ie the 1000) is just your local total and not the actual total back on the servers. It's possible for them to be different for a short time period until the actual value gets pushed by the server to your phone/PC
    KGB
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @KGB I've experienced the same thing with shields, but this is a first regarding prizes. I just assumed that as soon as that number is hit that the prize is automatic. It never occurred to me that there could be two numbers, one on the phone and one on the servers. Thanks.