Advanced AI options

Options
It would be great if we had the option to set the abilities we want our team to use when we defend, especially when there are multiple abilities of the same color. Also, if we had the option to prioritize a color we want team to match, it would be great.

Comments

• I have thought about this, too. Even if you could just 'turn off' certain powers so the AI wouldn't waste/ save AP for a lesser power.

I have wondered if the AI prioritizes matches based on the powers your characters have. For example, if I am using Black Panther and Hulk does it 'double prioritize' black matches because both characters have black powers? Although it wasn't with that justification, that has been my defensive team lately and I've actually gotten more wins than losses with it. Does anyone know if it does that?
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    I have thought about this, too. Even if you could just 'turn off' certain powers so the AI wouldn't waste/ save AP for a lesser power.

I have wondered if the AI prioritizes matches based on the powers your characters have. For example, if I am using Black Panther and Hulk does it 'double prioritize' black matches because both characters have black powers? Although it wasn't with that justification, that has been my defensive team lately and I've actually gotten more wins than losses with it. Does anyone know if it does that?

As far as I can tell the AI only prioritizes on anything your team has a strong tile damage (strong can be roughly defined as more than 15). It doesn't care if it's a color you have no usable ability on, like say black with OBW as your only black user. But the more overlapping in colors, the more likely you'll have a color you've weak strength in and the AI will try to avoid those colors whenever possible.
  • I'd like to see the computer behave in an intelligent fashion ie:take l and t shape match 5's, use tileplacing skils to at least make match 3's. Ramp up the ai intelligence and give us more iso as rewards, call it hard mode. Do this instead of separating easy and hard mode pve (where the levels end up identical anyway).