In Search of Greatness [Investigating]

madwren
madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
This card doesn't seem to do anything.

Not sure how else to describe it.  Cost of my card in hand isn't being reduced. Since it's a 7 mana card, shouldn't it reduce the cost of my first card in hand by 10, providing the card in hand has a greater casting cost than ISOG?

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2021
    Sounds about right.

What happens if you have ISOG on the field and another card in play, still nothing?

I have not tried to use this card yet, since I don’t use Kaldheim cards all that much. new sets tend to have so many oddities (bugs) that I don’t want to be caught in a vital situation with a “so that is how it works”.

update - I have played around with ISOG. It seems to work, but ISOG doesn’t count AND if the first card in hand costs less than your cheapest card in play nothing happens.

My working scenario was Indrik Umbra (cost 18) being reduce with at least 15 mana. IU had 3 mana and was completely filled at the beginning of the next round. I had multiple cards with a cost of 13 and 15 which would lead to the reduced cost.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Thank you for the feedback, this issue will be investigated!

In order to help us, please provide the following information (only those you haven't provided yet) if you have it. You can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game:

• Which card?

• Type and Subtype;

• Is it related to trigger, mechanic, text, or other?

• The Planeswalker you were using and its level.

• Which Event/Battle?

• BattleLog screenshot;

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Marcela.