- Allows me to spend more time with the game rather than my family
- Lets me check for dead pixels on my display
- Allows me to tinker with the video overlay feature of iOS

What did I forget?

Comments

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Damn Dr. Strange for abusing such kind and gentle souls. 
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,069 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just the title of this thread gave me a chuckle. Then I read your little list of “appreciation”. Needed a laugh this morning. Cheers!
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,007 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Since they clog up all the basic green tiles with countdowns it forces me to uses kitty/polaris or thor/apocalypse instead of just hulkoye like I usually run in pve. So thanks for the forced variety mindless ones.

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Since they clog up all the basic green tiles with countdowns it forces me to uses kitty/polaris or thor/apocalypse instead of just hulkoye like I usually run in pve. So thanks for the forced variety mindless ones.

I noticed this too. I don't usually play with Hulkoye, but I gave it a try on day 4 of WtS. I couldn't figure out why Hulk didn't destroy those greens, while I clearly had enough of them. Might try and read power descriptions for once ...
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dogface said:

I noticed this too. I don't usually play with Hulkoye, but I gave it a try on day 4 of WtS. I couldn't figure out why Hulk didn't destroy those greens, while I clearly had enough of them. Might try and read power descriptions for once ...
    Making Mindless Ones playable is the Hulkoye counter we need but don't deserve.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2021
    Options
    What’s funny is one of my former ally mates, @ZeroKarma ,wrote a post like this about 2 years ago before he quit the game.  This is still the same which is sad.  

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/73448/writing-the-first-chapter-of-my-novel-or-things-to-do-during-the-backup-plan-sub#latest

@Brigby talked about the new  server and how this was to speed this up?  They specifically talk about this sub too and how slow it is.    
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If they could get that sped up tile placement that happens on the first match of a session to always work, it would be an improvement.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Uhh... I have a newfound appreciation for Widow. As the 5E, her purple has been pretty clutch with regards to removing pesky countdowns. Thanks Mindless Ones!
    Play her with Scorpion against the Mindless ones.  His passive triggers nearly every turn, so you'll almost have more Purple than you know what to do with!
  • SourCream
    SourCream Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    You can speed up the starting tile animation by restarting the game, the first match is always faster than normal.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2021
    Options
    As a 4* player punching up in CL10 (first time ever) this event, I appreciated actually having to learn which Mindless One drops which S/A/P tiles to adjust accordingly.
    Typically I don't have to think twice about it.

Thank you, Mindless Ones, for having vaguely memorable, yet unique faces!
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    SourCream said:
    You can speed up the starting tile animation by restarting the game, the first match is always faster than normal.
    The funny thing is, restarting the game after each match might actually be the faster way to beat the sub.