Kelvinkhr
Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
edited February 2021 in Speculation and Concepts

Clea (Faltine Daughter)

4-Star Rarity

Health: High

Match Damage: Low

Mists of Morpheus - 0  AP

(PASSIVE) By the Mists of Morpheus...Clea makes her team Invisible for 1 round when an enemy fires a power. While Invisible, friendly matches generate an additional AP in that colour.

Level 2 - Also stuns the enemy for 1 round when an enemy fires a power.

Level 3 - Clea makes the target ally Invisible for 2 rounds. While Invisible, friendly matches generate two additional AP in that colour.

Level 4 - Also stuns the enemy for 2 rounds when an enemy fires a power. 

Level 5 - Clea makes the target ally Invisible for 3 rounds. While Invisible, friendly matches generate three additional AP in that colour.

Fangs of Farallah - 0  AP

(PASSIVE) By the Fangs of Farallah...Clea creates three 3-turn Countdown tiles when a friendly power is fired that deals 900 damage and destroys a random tile every round. When the Countdown tile expires, creates a strength 90 Attack or Strike tile. Three additional Countdown tiles are created when a Fang of Farallah tile is matched.

Level 2 - Creates four 3-turn Countdown tiles that deal 1100 damage and destroys a random tile each round.

Level 3 - Creates a strength 110 Attack or Strike tile when the Countdown tile expires.

Level 4 - Creates four 2-turn Countdown tiles that deal 1300 damage and destroys two random tiles each round.

Level 5 - Creates two strength 130 Attack or Strike tile when the Countdown tile expires.

Faltine Daughter - 0  AP

(PASSIVE) As the daughter of Umar the Unrelenting, Clea possesses great powers as a sorceress. Friendly powers cost one less AP for every three friendly Countdown tiles in that colour on the board. Clea reduces enemy AP by 2 when an enemy fires a power.

Level 2 - Friendly powers cost two less AP for every three friendly Countdown tiles in that colour on the board. 

Level 3 - Reduces enemy AP by 3 when an enemy fires a power.

Level 4 - Friendly powers cost three less AP for every two friendly Countdown tiles in that colour on the board. Gains 3 AP when a friendly power is fired.

Level 5 - Friendly powers cost four less AP for every two friendly Countdown tiles in that colour on the board. Reduces enemy AP by 4 when an enemy fires a power. Gains 4 AP when a friendly power is fired.

Developer Notes
  • Faltine Daughter reduces enemy AP in the colour of the enemy power fired and grants Clea AP in the colour of the friendly colour fired

Comments

• Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I am always intrigued when I see a character with an all-passive power set as it is very difficult to balance their effectiveness versus the triggering condition. For me, at least, the more passives there are, the easier it is to make a character overpowered. 

You did a fine job keeping the character fairly thematic. Her Yellow is my favorite.  :)
  • Kelvinkhr
    Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Akoni said:
    I am always intrigued when I see a character with an all-passive power set as it is very difficult to balance their effectiveness versus the triggering condition. For me, at least, the more passives there are, the easier it is to make a character overpowered. 

You did a fine job keeping the character fairly thematic. Her Yellow is my favorite.  :)

Thank you, I am glad you think so! I made her in a way that she would hopefully sync well with Dr. Strange