Which Web-Warrior would you like to see become a 5* character?

2»

Comments

• Steve111
    Steve111 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Madame Web (Julia Carpenter)
    I would vote for Spider-Man Noir, but as that isn’t an option, Madame Web would be a worthy addition. 
  • Bobdvol
    Bobdvol Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon)
    Anya Corazon....Its simple I like her black and white suit.................                                                                              for my.. OTHER.. pick its Frank Parker (Friendly Neighborhood punisher)
  • Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly)
    While we're on the subject, I would like to see either Jessica Drew Spider-Woman in her old trademark red costume as either a separate costume for her 4* version or as a new 5* character.
  • Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2021
    Other
    The only problem with a superior spiderman as a 5 star is that he is also peter parkers body.  So you probably would be locked out of using him and 5 star peter parker together, so it wouldn't bring a new web using 5 star partner for Peter.
    He had his own hybrid-clone body for a while, though not as long as I would like. I'd also be in favor as Ben but he's more of a 4* imo and there are several New Warriors I'd like to see get a character slot (hey 5* Nova) before him.