**** Silk (Cindy Moon) ****

Comments

• wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Her abilities seem not bad, however I really hope her colour combination is different from other Spider-folks. The only Spider-folk that play with web tiles that have Green ability are the 2 MCU Spider-man.
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Wasn't the clue to her release "Room"? 

What am I missing here?
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Jacklag said:

What am I missing here?
    I'm not real familiar with the character but someone guessed silk for the room clue and said that silk spent like 10 years of her life locked in a room.  It also says in her character bio that she was hidden in a bunker.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not sure about the kit yet, but I am happy to see the artwork is back on track.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Beautiful art. As mentioned she is good with gritty, Heimdall and spiders.
    Also a fortified tile can be used 2 times, and that fact is music for spiders.
  • Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Jacklag said:

What am I missing here?
    At first, I was like, "Room...  her last name is 'Moon'.  Room is Moon spelled backwards!"  

Then immediately realised I am an idiot.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas said:
    3-Thanos, for reasons that can never be truly explained, gives out Spider-Woman shards.

Therefore, I'm employing the same non-sensical logic and stating that Silk will give out Apocalypse shards.  It makes the least sense, so it has to be true.
    I've been chasing Apoc shards for like the past two months and am close to finally being able to champ him so yeah I'm pretty sure it's gonna end up being her. 
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Ya, I can't really see any logical link to the current set of feederless 5s. I guess we'll just have to wait until tomorrow when someone with a sandbox account can show us :)
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Ptahhotep said:
    I don’t see why the feeder information couldn’t be included in the release announcement.
    Hahahaha
    Now where did I leave that JJJ gif...
  • Rosraf
    Rosraf Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Interesting power set.  She may set-up a few useful combos.  Maybe not a speed-pve character, but may help save health packs in grinding (which still matters to some tiers of players). 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    It may also be no-one, they could easily skip a release.
    You take that back!
    Nah bro, I’m doubling down on it lol
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Silk is going to be a Spider killer against the Web verse
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2021
    Her 5* Shield Training node is going to be a breeze with 2099. 

I love the animation of her yellow power, String Shot. The name also reminds me of Pokemon because it's one of the moves frequently used by bug-like Pokemon in the game.

Her healing triggers once for every web tile destroyed. So, when two web tiles were destroyed simultaneously, it healed her twice.

She can be an irritating pest with her passive tile destruction and healing. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had a real drag of a match against Spid3r-Man, but I agree the art is great on her. It's a good thing stun was disabled, or I'd probably have lost.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think it will be difficult for anyone to lose even if stun was enabled. SW teamup will stun you for 2 turns + 1200 damage and Spiderman will stun you for 3 turns (max). His yellow power deals 4000 damage. 

Silk heals herself for 3000+ and deals 2700+ damage passively when web tiles are destroyed at the start of your turn. At worst, it's draggy. Focus on blue or black ap first and all is good.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Art is beautiful, animations are pretty good, and she is a really good character. I think she is quite funny to play and she heals and does damage at same time. She is as good as spider 2099.
    A character for to sharget.
    And adds a new feature to select a type of special tiles. Great!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    I haven't tried her yet but it sounds like we have 3 good characters in a row at 4* level. My Scorpion is champable so after I go after Throg when he enters tokens next week I should when Silk enters hopefully be in a position to target her exclusively.