Options
Specter
Specter Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
Whoever came up with this event should be fired. Your not good at your job

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @specter - be careful with statements like this. If the mods deems your post to be non-constructive, you’ll get penalised (and eventually banned).

I get the frustration, but I have personal experience with this kind of thing.
  • BongoTheGrey
    BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yeah, I don't enjoy the event either but that statement is completely out of topic
  • Specter
    Specter Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thanks. I'll be more cautious with any future posts, in regards to everyone's feelings, I forget that's a thing now. 
  • BeyKlaw
    BeyKlaw Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options

Harsh words in the first post.

The development team took the time and risk to try to be creative and innovative with new content.  I commend them for trying to bring something new to the plate, even if   this swing didn't go well.

I hope the negative comments don't result in the development team retreating back into a shell and letting the game ride on the older, stagnant content.  Keep innovating and improving so the game remains interesting and fun!

• BongoTheGrey
    BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I totally agree with you @BeyKlaw, I do hope that the negative comments don't make the development team retreat back. The fact that I or some people don't enjoyed the event don't mean that nobody enjoyed it. I'm sure that a lot of people did and you will never make everyone happy at the same time.

I want to encourage them to keep the bold ideas coming! As I said on the previous post, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose when it comes to innovating.

I'm very happy that we keep having new content!