elsa bloodstone red power

Options
jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
so, in order to not just steamroll nodes with 5* characters i tried elsa in the introducing node for today. as expected, yellowjacket went invisible. now, elsa's red says "Stuns airborne and invisible enemies for 2 turns..." so i go to fire it and get a "No valid targets for this power" message. 

what's the deal here? ended up losing and steamrolling it with a 5* next try. 

Comments

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    nm. it's a 'stun-proof' battle. stupid. if you can't stun, then invisible shouldn't be an option either...
  • darkman84
    darkman84 Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options
    They could fix Elsa red for "no stun allowed" battles, by instead of stun, simply removing invisibility/airborne status from the character. But it probably won't happen, as "no stun allowed" battles are not very common, and I assume such change could spawn more problems (for example in case the game got confused, and just remove invisibility/airborne status instead of stun in normal battle - people would be even more pissed).
    Anyway I understand you, as I made the same mistake at some point. This power limitation makes the only character made especially to deal with anoying invisible/airborne opponents even less usable than she is.