No Zendikar Rising Booster Crafting?

FindingHeart8
FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
Kaldheim is just around the corner, and we still don't have booster crafting for ZR.  I could be misremembering, but it feels like previous sets were available for crafting before the next set was released.  What's going on Octagon?

Comments

• Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    @FindingHeart8 this was updated a set or so ago. Sets are available for booster crafting when the nect set releases, no longer after one month or so.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    @FindingHeart8 this was updated a set or so ago. Sets are available for booster crafting when the nect set releases, no longer after one month or so.

darn, feels like a moneygrab update :/
  • Barnabes
    Barnabes Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Before that update, crafting the latest set cost far more orbs than crafting any other set in standard - until the next set became craftable. Now as soon as the new set is craftsble it costs the same as the others. So you wait longer but you pay less - I call it an improvement as far FTP goes. 
  • Feden
    Feden Posts: 79 Match Maker
    And you also get the orb bonus longer. It's testing my patience having to wait with the non-dupe packs till I can craft (though I've mostly cured my OCD on clearing all the red circles), but it's definitely more rewarding in the long run.
  • Persil
    Persil Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Barnabes said:
    Before that update, crafting the latest set cost far more orbs than crafting any other set in standard - until the next set became craftable. Now as soon as the new set is craftsble it costs the same as the others. So you wait longer but you pay less - I call it an improvement as far FTP goes. 
    It's clearly a money-grabber. Before, people were able to craft Mythics from the newest set, thus reducing the number of possible non-dupes in a Mythic+ packs, and thus increasing their chances of getting Masterpieces.
  • Barnabes
    Barnabes Posts: 72 Match Maker
    In the past crafting those mythics would have cost you 50% more... which was a massive waste. 
    You would be able to craft those mythics once Kaldheim comes out and then buy those Mythic+ packs. Again, it’s just a matter of time vs money.