Daily Quests not Working

Horadrim
Horadrim Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
I have completed all objectives in the daily quest (welcome journal) but the counter resets to zero (as if I have not completed any objective at all) when  go back to the home screen to claim my rewards. I already tried to close then re-open the app but the problem persists. Please fix.

Comments

• Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2021
    I have the same problem here, there's no way to complete those quests so far ... Which is a bit unexpected after several weeks of beta testing. 
  • Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    edited January 2021
    I am also finding that quests look like I am progressing because I get the little progression bar at the end of each match, but after playing a few games it seems like they aren’t additive as the second match only shows that match’s progression and the home screen doesn’t show any quest progression, even after forcequitting the app.

I am on Welcome Journal 1 with quests “Open 3 Booster Pack(s) from any set”, “Cast 32 White or Blue cards” and “Defeat 4 opponent(s) in PVE events”.

I played Trial of Zeal (first two matches) using pw Teferi Hero of Dominaria and this deck:
    Hundred-Handed One
    Yannik Scavenging Sentinel
    Frondland Felidar
    Realm-Cloaked Giant
    Kinnan Bonder Prodigy
    Kaheera the Orphanguard
    Sanctuary Lockdown
    Swallow Whole
    Enthralling Hold
    Gideon Jura
  • e3vil
    e3vil Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Me too! My progression gets back to 0/40 after each game, in the starting menum

I had to win 2 matches using no creatures. When I did it, the progression bar was displayed above the screen, but the daily mission is still shown as 0/2 in the starting screen, and the progression bar is still like zero...

I'm a little bit disappointed.
  • Bubbles_CS
    @Oktagon_Support I don’t think you have been tagged on this issue yet, so in case you are not aware... please review at your earliest opportunity. Thanks!
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for the heads up, guys!
    I let my team aware and they're already working on it.

Thank you for your patience,
    Marcela
    Guys, could you check again to see if it's working as intended now?
    Waiting for your feedback.
  • Specter
    Specter Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    I'd love to, send me some free packs and I'll check and see if that activates that objective in my journal. I'm certainly not gonna keep playing for nothing or spend crystals to find out if you guys fixed your mistake
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    Working for me now. 11:42 US central time. Android OS
  • Bubbles_CS
    Yes, looks like it’s working.

I was able to progress in all three if my objectives after one game and opening the prize pack and the progress appears on the home page. I even restarted the app to be sure it persists.

Thanks for the quick fix, Marcela!
    Thank you all, so much, for the great communication here helping me with these quick fixes :blush::heart:

• Horadrim
    Horadrim Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Working now. Thanks for the quick fix.
  • e3vil
    e3vil Posts: 62 Match Maker
    e3vil said:
    Me too! My progression gets back to 0/40 after each game, in the starting menum

I had to win 2 matches using no creatures. When I did it, the progression bar was displayed above the screen, but the daily mission is still shown as 0/2 in the starting screen, and the progression bar is still like zero...

I'm a little bit disappointed.
    It seems that now it started working. Thanks.

I admit this new feature is promising!
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    Thanks for the Quick fix!