Hunted Nightmare drawback is optional [As Designed]

Options
Bubbles_CS
Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
Hunted Nightmare has a drawback ability that grants an opposing creature deathtouch, but even when there is an opposing creature, the target popup allows the payer to choose not to use the ability. This should not be an optional ability when there is an opposing creature.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Thank you for the feedback, this issue will be investigated!

In order to help us, please provide the following information if you have it (you can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• Which card?

• Type and Subtype;

• Is it related to trigger, mechanic, text, or other?

• The Planeswalker you were using and its level.

• Which Event/Battle?

• BattleLog screenshot;

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Marcela.

• Bubbles_CS
    Options
    @Oktagon_Support I’m not going to reorganize this one into formal bullet points. If that means you won’t look into this further, so be it.

Just play the card. Every time you play it and there is a valid target, it asks you with a popup if you want to apply the drawback to grant your opponent’s creature with the ability. There’s not a specific situation to consider. It works like this every time and I am questioning this implementation since opting out of the drawback is a no-brainer and shouldn’t be an option.
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Interesting how you give so much effort for an answer that was just a copy and paste...
    Since we can upload small videos in game, I create an entry regarding an issue here and post my Screenshots and sample videos ingame
  • Bubbles_CS
    Options
    How do you create videos in-game? This is not a feature I am aware of, nor do I know how to include them here.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

QA: The Gain Evergreen Prompt always has the "Not Now" button.