4* Sif (Lady Warrior)

Kelvinkhr
Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler

Sif (Lady Warrior)

4-Star Rarity (Legendary)

Warrior’s Defense - 0  AP

(Passive) Lady Sif is an expert combatant with a sword and shield which she uses in perfect tandem. If Sif takes 900 or more damage, she creates a strength 110 Protect tile. 

Level 2 - Damage threshold becomes 800. Also reflects 30% of the damage at the enemy. 

Level 3 - Damage threshold becomes 700. Also reflects 40% of the damage at the enemy.

Level 4 - Damage threshold becomes 600. Also reflects 50% of the damage at the enemy.

Level 5 - Also reflects 60% of the damage at the enemy and gains 6 Red AP. 

Fair Maiden - 10  AP

Lady Sif’s beauty shines as she lunges towards the enemy, leaving her open to attacks however. Places a 3-turn Countdown tile that deals three blows of 900 damage each to the target. Match damage against Lady Sif ignores all Protect tiles while this Countdown tile is active.

Level 2 - Each blow deals 1400 damage. Lady Sif takes an additional 10% damage from enemy matches.

Level 3 - Places a 2-turn Countdown tile. Lady Sif takes an additional 9% damage from enemy matches.

Level 4 - Each blow deals 1900 damage. Lady Sif takes an additional 8% damage from enemy matches.

Level 5 - Places a 1-turn Countdown tile. Each blow deals 2400 damage. Lady Sif takes an additional 7% damage from enemy matches.

For Honor! - 11  AP

Lady Sif rallies her allies, giving them courage to continue the fight. Fortifies all Protect tiles and grants allies a burst of 1100 health, with an additional 200 health for each fortified tile.

(Passive) When an enemy is defeated, converts all tiles in the team’s weakest colour into Protect tiles of strength 40. 

Level 2 - Grants all allies a burst of 1600 health and an additional 300 health for each fortified tile.

Level 3 - Grants all allies a burst of 2100 health and an additional 400 health for each fortified tile. When an enemy is defeated, converts all tiles in the team’s weakest colour into Protect tiles of strength 60.

Level 4 - Grants all allies a burst of 2600 health and an additional 500 health for each fortified tile.

Level 5 - Grants all allies a burst of 3100 health and an additional 600 health for each fortified tile. When an enemy is defeated, converts all tiles in the team’s weakest colour into Protect tiles of strength 70.

Comments

• NemoAbernnigan
    NemoAbernnigan Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    I really like this one. Being able to generate red with her black, and making her take more damage with her red so her black will trigger is a fun little combo. She'd have to be a total squishy to make her tanking damage dangerous for her to be at all balanced, but I think this one works as long as the numbers do.
  • Kelvinkhr
    I really like this one. Being able to generate red with her black, and making her take more damage with her red so her black will trigger is a fun little combo. She'd have to be a total squishy to make her tanking damage dangerous for her to be at all balanced, but I think this one works as long as the numbers do.
    Thank you for the feedback. I am glad you think so!

I'd say she'd have moderate health and damage, almost like Karnak.

Her Black and Red are indeed meant to combo together so that her Red will ultimately lead to more Protect tiles being generated, while her Yellow is meant to work with her brother, Heimdall, since he also fortifies tiles.

All in all, thank you for the comment!
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    I can't believe I overlooked the synergy between her Red and Black. I had to go back and re-read it. Nice catch. 

@Kelvinkhr A character that purposely damages herself just to gain an advantage. Good work. I think you're right about the health. It should be along the lines of Karnak's, but Karnak's health is more on the low side. I don't think that would be a problem since she's capable of considerable health gain.
  • Kelvinkhr
    Akoni said:
    I can't believe I overlooked the synergy between her Red and Black. I had to go back and re-read it. Nice catch. 

@Kelvinkhr A character that purposely damages herself just to gain an advantage. Good work. I think you're right about the health. It should be along the lines of Karnak's, but Karnak's health is more on the low side. I don't think that would be a problem since she's capable of considerable health gain.
    Thank you for the comment! I am glad you think so.

Also, yeah, the healing will hopefully help keep her alive a little longer.