3* Rhino (Aleksei Sytsevich)

Kelvinkhr
Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler

Rhino (Aleksei Sytsevich)

3-Star Rarity (Rare)

Health: High
Damage: Moderate

Rhino Hide - 0  AP 

(Passive) Rhino’s suit is so strong that it is able to withstand most incoming attacks. Creates a black Protect tile of strength 20 when damaged by enemy matches.

Level 2 - Creates a black Protect tile of strength 30 when damaged by enemy matches.

Level 3 - Creates a black Protect tile of strength 40 when damaged by enemy matches.

Level 4 - Creates a black Protect tile of strength 50 when damaged by enemy matches.

Level 5 - Creates a black Protect tile of strength 60 when damaged by enemy matches.

Stampede - 11  AP

Rhino’s stampede causes uncountable devastation. Charges at the enemy, destroying all enemy Strike tiles, dealing 90 damage for each tile destroyed. Destroys the bottom-most row if there are no special tiles, dealing damage. Destroyed tiles do not generate AP.

Level 2 - Destroys enemy Protect tiles as well.

Level 3 - Destroyed special tiles deal 120 damage per tile.

Level 4 - Destroys enemy Attack tiles as well.

Level 5 - Destroyed special tiles deal 150 damage per tile. Destroys the two bottom most rows if there are no special tiles, dealing damage.

Furious Charge - 12  AP

Rhino rushes at the enemy in mindless rage. Destroys all friendly Protect tiles, dealing damage to the enemy team but taking 1000 damage himself. Costs 1 less AP for each friendly Black Protect tile on the board. (To the minimim of 5 AP) 

(Passive) Rhino’s attacks cause collateral damage. Rhino’s matches deal 30% damage to other enemies and allies.

Level 2 - Rhino’s matches deal 40% damage to other enemies and allies. 

Level 3 - Rhino’s matches deal 50% damage to other enemies and allies.

Level 4 - Rhino’s matches deal 60% damage to other enemies and allies.

Level 5 - Rhino’s matches deal 70% damage to other enemies and allies.

Comments

• Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    This is better than anything I would have come up with for Rhino. I have purposely avoided him and other mainstream Spidey villains because I am certain that they are already done and on the release list (i.e. Scorpion). *I know that we are all posting these for fun, but knowing that they likely have something already somehow makes that character less interesting to me. :( 

Nonetheless, I like several things about this one. 
    1. 3-stars. This particular move set would be a nice addition to what that class already has.
    2. His Black and Red synch very well and fit the character.
    3. Although his Blue behaves more like a Green, it's true to the name. I like the idea of him destroying tiles or rows indiscriminately with maybe additional damage dealt for each special tile, but it works as is. 

What 4-star character(s) would you have him feed?

• Kelvinkhr
    Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    edited January 2021
    Akoni said:
    This is better than anything I would have come up with for Rhino. I have purposely avoided him and other mainstream Spidey villains because I am certain that they are already done and on the release list (i.e. Scorpion). *I know that we are all posting these for fun, but knowing that they likely have something already somehow makes that character less interesting to me. :( 

Nonetheless, I like several things about this one. 
    1. 3-stars. This particular move set would be a nice addition to what that class already has.
    2. His Black and Red synch very well and fit the character.
    3. Although his Blue behaves more like a Green, it's true to the name. I like the idea of him destroying tiles or rows indiscriminately with maybe additional damage dealt for each special tile, but it works as is. 

What 4-star character(s) would you have him feed?

Thank you for the feedback! I am glad you like him. I doubt i could ever do one as creative as you though haha

I debated whether he should be three or four stars but decided if there was a member of the Sinister Six who stands a chance to be a three star, it might be him.

I like that idea for his Blue! It would definitely make sense for him to cause indiscriminate damage while on a rampage. 

I'd probably have him feed Vulture or Scorpion for the animal theme. 

All in all, thank you for the feedback!