Marvel Puzzle Quest R218 Release Notes (1/7/21)

Options
2»

Comments

• Pathmaster
    Pathmaster Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    "Mary had a little lamb."  Because this is Mary, that lamb was an immaculate conception.(miracle birth)  ...It's 5* MCU Wanda, folks.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Options
    That would be very cool and would make sense with the show on the 15th. Just a very complicated clue at that point and a bit more than I'd expect from them admittedly. 
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I came to see the guesses.  I enjoy looking at the clue to the next character.  I also enjoy the jokes tying any clue to long-requested or jokingly-requested characters.  My marvel knowledge is mostly limited to the MCU so I think it's great when people take the deep comic knowledge I don't have and decipher a clue.  Even as a huge MCU fan I wouldn't have guessed this clue pointed to the Darren Cross' tests in Ant Man, so that was impressive.

In the last thread teasing Throg somebody made an excellent guess by tying in the hopping clue with both with power colors and charge tile mechanics, which was super impressive.  I had to Google who Throg even was...

Wasn't looking for spoilers on the next 4 releases.  That was kinda lame.  The forum lacks a spoiler tag to hide that kind of information.  I don't blame the poster though, I suppose some people are coming here looking for that info, while some are coming to have fun speculating.  To each their own.

• Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Change of subject : The next PvE , the Hunt, is 4 days . I’ve never played that. What node is 48 hours ? Thanks 
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,919 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2021
    Options
    **Mod note: Posting spoiler information on the Forum is a major rules violation. I removed the original post and any discussion referring to said post and the member who posted the data-mined information will receive a warning. 

In regards to the use of the flag button, it's fine to use when you believe someone to be in gross violation of the rules, which includes posting data-mined information. Please do not use it as a dislike button. The flag button helps alert a forum moderator about a problematic post and with enough flags, hides the post from normal view. 

With that said, the quickest way to draw attention to a problematic post is to report the post and provide a simple explanation of the issue. Thank you to those who take the time to report issues they come across on the Forum. It is very helpful. 

Finally, there was an off topic discussion regarding forum users' account history that I moved to the Off topic forum here. Also, in the event that you received a flag you feel is unfair, please contact a forum moderator. Thank you!
  • Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Mary had a little lamb ( Sheep) , maybe it’s a character with the first name Mary . 
    5* Mary Jane confirmed.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So, yeah, 5* Yellow jacket ( Darren Cross) confirmed in Facebook. Could this be a chance to make Wasp shine?!?!? Passive (0 ap) Call the swarm and deal 100,000 damage per every Wasp cover you own because you deserve it, long suffering Wasp user!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    P.S. The answer is no...but if you wanna check him out he is on

helpshift https://d3go.helpshift.com/a/marvel-puzzle-quest/?s=news&f=new-character---yellowjacket-darren-cross&l=en