Cover Packs

Options
There has to be a better way to collect the cover you need. I've received countless 2* Hawkeyes, Wolverines and Caps only to sell them because I don't feel the need to have 6 of the same damn character. Using HPs to purchase "special promotion" cover packs seem to have a very slim chance of anything other than covers I already have maxed out.
Could you add a system that allows to purchase specific covers or trade in 2* for 3,4 star covers?
For example a 3* GBW would cost 2 heroic tokens? Or you would be able to trade in several of 50-some Juggernaut covers I receive dying Hulk an Daredevil events for higher quality covers.
At this point the chance for 3 and 4 star characters is the only reason to keep playing, but if I have little to no chance of acquiring them, there's no point in playing...or purchasing anything.

Comments

• firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, there is the option to raise a specific skill IF you've already found one. But, that route seems insanely pricey, and I'd never do it. 1250 HP, an in app purchase of over 10 bucks, to raise a single skill a single level? Too much for me.