4* Toad (Classic)

Options
Kelvinkhr
Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler

Toad (Classic)

4-Star Rarity (Legendary)

Adhesive Spit - Green (5 AP)

Toad spits out a sticky substance that is hard to come off. Deals 400 damage to the target and locks one enemy special tile. Locked tile deals 250 damage to all enemies each round. If no enemy special tile exists, destroy a random basic tile.

(Passive) When a locked tile is destroyed, Toad damages the enemy for 100 damage and gains 1 Green AP.

Level 2 - Deals 550 damage. Locks two enemy special tiles. 

Level 3 - When a locked tile is destroyed, Toad damages the enemy for 200 damage and gains 2 Green AP

Level 4 - Deals 7000 damage. Locks three enemy special tiles.

Level 5 - When a locked tile is destroyed, Toad damages the enemy for 300 damage and gains 3 Green and Black AP

Tongue Lashing - Black (8 AP)

Toad stretches out his tongue to strike at enemies. Deals 700 damage to the enemy team and stuns a random enemy for 1 round. This ability costs 1 less AP for each locked tile on the board.

Level 2 - Deals 850 damage to the enemy team

Level 3 - Stuns a random enemy for 2 rounds.

Level 4 - Deals 1000 damage to the enemy team. Stuns a random enemy for 2 rounds and another enemy for 1 round.

Level 5 - Deals 1150 damage.Stuns a random enemy for 2 rounds and other enemies for 1 round.

Leapfrog - Purple (Passive)

Toad uses his powerful legs to leap out of trouble. Toad ignores damage from Attack tiles.

Level 2 - Toad ignores extra damage from Strike tiles.

Level 3 - Toad cannot be afflicted with Stun.

Level 4 - Toad ignores damage from enemy powers that affect all team members.

Level 5 - When an enemy attacks Toad for at least 1200 damage, consumes AP in a random colour to reduce the damage by 900 AP.

Comments

• Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Toad's Green and Black powers are really good. The abilities centered around locked tiles works well.

His Purple power has potential, especially at Level 5. I could see that one being expanded to be his purple power completely at various levels by draining AP to reduce more damage each turn. I could also see the continued use of locked tiles by having his Purple power reduce damage based on the locked tiles.

If I had to battle this one, it would drive me nuts.
  • Kelvinkhr
    Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Akoni said:
    Toad's Green and Black powers are really good. The abilities centered around locked tiles works well.

His Purple power has potential, especially at Level 5. I could see that one being expanded to be his purple power completely at various levels by draining AP to reduce more damage each turn. I could also see the continued use of locked tiles by having his Purple power reduce damage based on the locked tiles.

If I had to battle this one, it would drive me nuts.
    Thank you for the comment! I am glad you like him.

That's a good idea for his Purple. It'd provide some good synergy with his other moves too. Thank you for the suggestion :)