4* Boom-Boom (Tabitha Smith)

Options
Kelvinkhr
Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler

Boom-Boom (Tabitha Smith)

4-Star Rarity (Legendary) 

Tick Tick Tick - Yellow (Passive) 

Boom-Boom creates several time bombs that are primed to go off. Creates a bomb tile in a random color every round. When a bomb tile is matched in a colour, destroy all bomb tiles in that colour to deal 100 damage each to the enemy team. 

Level 2 - Bomb tiles deal 350 damage each.

Level 3 - Creates a bomb tile in two random colors each round.

Level 4 - Bomb tiles deal 500 damage each. Creates a bomb tile in three random colours each round.

Level 5 - Bomb tiles deal 750 damage each. Creates two bomb tiles in three random colours each round.

Counting Down - Red (7 AP) 

Boom-Boom hurls several bombs at the enemy team. Creates up to three 3-turn Countdown tiles of a selected colour on the board that deal 500 damage to the enemy team. Countdown tiles convert a random enemy special tile into a bomb tile each round. 

Level 2 - Creates four 3-turn Countdown tiles of a selected colour

Level 3 - Creates four 2-turn Countdown tiles of a selected colour

Level 4 - Creates five 2-turn Countdown tiles of a selected colour

Level 5 - Creates six 2-turn Countdown tiles of a selected colour

Explosive Entrance - Purple (8 AP)

Boom Boom lets her power to cause a large boom. Selects a colour and detonates all bomb tiles in that colour, dealing damage and gaining AP for each tile destroyed. 

(Passive) At the start of battle, destroy 3 random tiles.

Level 2 - Bomb tiles destroy a 3x3 block of tiles.

Level 3 - Destroys 5 random tiles at the start of battle.

Level 4 - Bomb tiles destroy a 4x4 block of tiles.

Level 5 - Destroys 8 random tiles at the start of battle.

Comments

• Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I did one on Boom Boom too. It looks like we were both thinking the same thing.

I like your suggestions. There is a nice synchronous theme going with the time bombs. I'm assuming that the time bombs for her Yellow power are Trap tiles or Repeater tiles. I think Trap tiles would be better. 

I also like that her Purple sets off all of her bombs in a selected color, regardless of the type of bomb. Does her Purple Level 2 and Level 4 deal damage for all tiles destroyed AND gain AP? If so, that's possibly too powerful. 

All in all, I like it. My suggestion wasn't nearly as creative as yours.
  • Kelvinkhr
    Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Akoni said:
    I did one on Boom Boom too. It looks like we were both thinking the same thing.

I like your suggestions. There is a nice synchronous theme going with the time bombs. I'm assuming that the time bombs for her Yellow power are Trap tiles or Repeater tiles. I think Trap tiles would be better. 

I also like that her Purple sets off all of her bombs in a selected color, regardless of the type of bomb. Does her Purple Level 2 and Level 4 deal damage for all tiles destroyed AND gain AP? If so, that's possibly too powerful. 

All in all, I like it. My suggestion wasn't nearly as creative as yours.
    Thank you so much for the feedback. I really appreciate the comment.

Yes, the bomb tiles are almost akin to Trap tiles. 

Her Purple powers will destroy tiles, deal damage but not generate AP. 

All in all, thank you once again :)

I really do enjoy your ideas as well. They are really creative